DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I wore the AM 95 inspired Vapormax's one day and the other I wore the recent AM95 retro. Both were fine.

yah i think those vapormax has an extra layer of phylon so you aren't standing on top of the actual bags so its much more comfortable, the vm utility are the same

i cant imagine walking and standing around for a whole day in regular vapormaxes

Asics Kayano’s were my go to for a great many years...I'd buy a new pair each model cycle just for park use...

Thinking heavy about getting some Hoka Bondi’s for park use now though...

VM+, AM1s and 350 V2s hold me down nicely at the parks. Neon Spiridons are another go to for me. That zoom air is lovely.

Cali brahs—do schools there have a fall break? Only ask b/c we’re headed back to DL in early October (on our fall break). I know it’ll be nuts b/c of Halloween, but am I setting myself up for even bigger crowds then? Lawd I hope not.

VM+, AM1s and 350 V2s hold me down nicely at the parks. Neon Spiridons are another go to for me. That zoom air is lovely.

Cali brahs—do schools there have a fall break? Only ask b/c we’re headed back to DL in early October (on our fall break). I know it’ll be nuts b/c of Halloween, but am I setting myself up for even bigger crowds then? Lawd I hope not.
Only break I can think of is Thanksgiving break

doesn't matter after june, when its free for all to get into swland, its gon' be packed break or not, holiday or no holiday, its gon' be a huge mess

Ive worn vapormaxes to Disneyland. Never again. Lol. They weren't bad but when I've worn ultraboost to the park already, it's no comparison. Boost all day. My feet aren't hurting at the end of the day and i feel i could go on the whole day/night with them on. I have yet to try the Nike react tho.

you might like react better, its so much lighter, or go peg turbo as its more bouncy but also even more lighter than react

doesn't matter after june, when its free for all to get into swland, its gon' be packed break or not, holiday or no holiday, its gon' be a huge mess

True, true. I guess that’s one positive about SWGE @ DW. Crowd levels at all parks will be up, but at least most of the madness will be confined to 1 out of 4 parks. Just not sure I can do FL in early October again. **** was entirely too humid and hot for me. :sick:

took the new KD12s this past saturday, they did really well for me. before that, i was using the PG3s or KD10s. pretty much anything with zoom for me.
if i had to choose, i'd go with the KD12s.

also wore the booger kyries for halloween party last year, was surprisingly comfortable
kyrie 4hallow 1.jpg

you might like react better, its so much lighter, or go peg turbo as its more bouncy but also even more lighter than react
I might just go for the Pegasus or if I find a pair of Epic React 2s for a good price.

Disney Parks To Live Stream Galaxy’s Edge Parks & Resorts Presentation from Star Wars Celebration on April 13th

Over the last couple of months, Disney has shared a number of exciting details about bringing Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to life. Now they have announced that they will be giving the public a chance to hear directly from the creative forces at Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm about the all-new land coming to Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Tune in to the Disney Parks Blog on Saturday from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CST as they stream live from the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago for “Bringing Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Life at Disney Parks”, a panel dedicated to all things Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and features Chris Beatty, Asa Kalama, Margaret Kerrison and Scott Trowbridge from Walt Disney Imagineering and Doug Chiang and Matt Martin from Lucasfilm.

Disney has promised that the livestream will include some exciting updates about the newest land coming to Disneyland park this May and Disney’s Hollywood Studios this August.

rise-of-the-resistance-ride-vehicle-star-wars-celebration-2019-1200x900.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_4-1200x900.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_7-900x1200.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_5-900x1200.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_3-1200x900.jpg

first-order-cargo-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_5-1-900x1200.jpg

first-order-cargo-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_2-1-900x1200.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_6-1200x900.jpg

merch-star-wars-galaxys-edge-celebration-merch_2-900x1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom