DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Speaking of cute princesses. During the mickeys parade one of the dancers was eyeing your boy and threw a wink my way and of course my wife caught the whole thing :smh: her first words were “I saw that wink” :rofl: luckily my wife is cool and was having fun with it.
That's cool that she was having fun with it.

My wife would annoy me and bring it up for the rest of the day.
smh.gif

BREAKING: Soarin’ Over California Returns For A Limited Time In An Attempt to Distract Guests from Galaxy’s Edge

The epic, aerial adventure Soarin’ Over California returns to Disney California Adventure park, albeit in an attempt to distract the masses from Galaxy’s Edge. The fan-favorite attraction will be returning for one month only, from June 1st to the 30th.

This virtual tour celebrates the beauty and wonder of the Golden State—from San Francisco’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge to the crashing waves in Malibu. Guests are raised high into the air, and surrounded by an immersive, 80-foot projection dome to simulate the graceful motion of flight, while their senses are inundated with iconic scents found throughout California.

Originally opened in 2001, Soarin’ Over California became a fan-favorite attraction. In 2016, the attraction became Soarin’ Around the World, taking you over the many wonders of the world—from the majestic Swiss Alps to the Great Wall of China.

Do note that while Soarin’ Over California will be returning for a limited time to Disney California Adventure, no changes have been announced for the Epcot version of the attraction.

BREAKING: Soarin’ Over California Returns For A Limited Time In An Attempt to Distract Guests from Galaxy’s Edge

The epic, aerial adventure Soarin’ Over California returns to Disney California Adventure park, albeit in an attempt to distract the masses from Galaxy’s Edge. The fan-favorite attraction will be returning for one month only, from June 1st to the 30th.

This virtual tour celebrates the beauty and wonder of the Golden State—from San Francisco’s iconic Golden Gate Bridge to the crashing waves in Malibu. Guests are raised high into the air, and surrounded by an immersive, 80-foot projection dome to simulate the graceful motion of flight, while their senses are inundated with iconic scents found throughout California.

Originally opened in 2001, Soarin’ Over California became a fan-favorite attraction. In 2016, the attraction became Soarin’ Around the World, taking you over the many wonders of the world—from the majestic Swiss Alps to the Great Wall of China.

Do note that while Soarin’ Over California will be returning for a limited time to Disney California Adventure, no changes have been announced for the Epcot version of the attraction.
soar cali > the world honestly

what time windows did you guys get?
i got 8am-12pm. kinda bummed because i have a feeling it's gonna be a madhouse just to get into disneyland since they open at 8 and then we still have to get into SWGE, which will cut into our 4 hour window time.

Ouch, were in from 5 to 9 on opening day and sometime on Sunday afternoon. I wanted to see it at night with the lights on.

i got 8pm to midnight, hoping they let us hang in there longer after closing

i also have another one a week later but if they are going to scanning ids/liecenses i am curious if theyll simply turn you away if it shows youve been in there already

i dont think theyve really stated that one guest one visit during the reservation month

I havent read anything, either. I cant believe its finally here. My kids have gotten to watch this thing being built, little by little. My daughter, who is the biggest star wars fan I know, will get to say she was there on opening day in 2019 when she goes in 2049 with her family. That is why I am blessed. I can be in that memory, wow.

Been in Hong Kong the past 6 weeks. Hit HK Disneyland up a few times. Def worth the 80USD

Prettt much a recycled Disneyland, but it was overall a dope experience. The stand outs were Iron Man loosely based off Star Tours, the RC Racer Ride in Toy Story Land, and the short lines. Did most the park in 3hrs.

Been in Hong Kong the past 6 weeks. Hit HK Disneyland up a few times. Def worth the 80USD

Prettt much a recycled Disneyland, but it was overall a dope experience. The stand outs were Iron Man loosely based off Star Tours, the RC Racer Ride in Toy Story Land, and the short lines. Did most the park in 3hrs.
brb restarting my computer
pics not loading

:lol: why you need me? YouTube allows you to basically ride any ride in whichever park.
thats cool
but i like when folks from nt
post pics and describe their experiences
its dope to me
hearing about others
who i kinda
sorta
but not really
know from nt share their trips

Saw a bunch of people chilling outside SWGE earlier today. Also saw a few people with wrist bands with Star Wars on it. Anybody know what was going on? Private tour for people or something?

my boy is an electrician down there, his company worked on galaxys edge. all the workers got invited to go

i think yesterday disney employees and their guests were allowed to go, they had those wristbands. they weren't allowed to take any pictures or post any pictures on social media though.

Back
Top Bottom