DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i only like the first one but i was pretty much in the minority on that one :lol:

its not gon crack my top 5 best pixar films but i thought it was enjoyable but the sequels afterwards were yeesh

Its more sentimental for us, but we do enjoy whipping around on towmaters, though. Luigis was a lot funner than rolicking roadkills, once we got the hang of flying!

Its more sentimental for us, but we do enjoy whipping around on towmaters, though. Luigis was a lot funner than rolicking roadkills, once we got the hang of flying!
I've never ridden any of those
which is weird to say
with as many times ive been there
ive only rode racers

i almost never miss riding racers when i visit the park and for those that just wants to chill and hang, its the best place as it the changes themes from halloween to xmas in the most creative way and people just enjoy walking around there

what i cant wait for them to finish is marvel land so we can have that connection from carsland to gotg again, i hate having to go around if i want to go from one to the other

speaking of riding, i always ride racers every visit but i do ride it just once while gotg and incredicoaster, id ride multiple times if possible

doubt they'd decorate it but it would be nice if it at least snowed there, put some snow details to lighten it up for a couple of months out of the year

if they had plans to do it, they would be hyping it up by now as it could really use more visitors

2 months left, should fly by! Id be happy with a little variation on the smugglers run, too. Only so much coaxium before it gets boring. Cues the best thing about the ride for now.

yeah, smugglers run needs some variety like star tours

i think i’m gonna be heading back at the end of january/beginning of february. ready for the horrendous line for RotR

The new scenes for star tours should be up soon, i thought. Hopefully people werent just waiting for rotr to drop, and it stays somewhat dead. It was cool, the last time we went, they had a dude with a sabac table set up. Ended up hustling dude and winning a credit, lol. Never woulda happened if there were more than 50 people there.

Almost forgot about RotR...about to start looking at flights to Orlando over December and January lol

Heading to Disneyland next week someone enlighten me on the forky and coco mug and I’ll let you know if I see it.

The new scenes for star tours should be up soon, i thought. Hopefully people werent just waiting for rotr to drop, and it stays somewhat dead. It was cool, the last time we went, they had a dude with a sabac table set up. Ended up hustling dude and winning a credit, lol. Never woulda happened if there were more than 50 people there.

i do believe it drops the same time as the movie, theres probably some spoilers in there

Annual Passholders Can Ride the Haunted Mansion Holiday AFTER-HOURS in Disneyland!

The Mayor of Halloween Town has decreed that Annual Passholders will be able to spend an extra hour (!!!) at the Haunted Mansion Holiday after park closing!

From December 9th through December 11th, guests and ghouls of all ages can enjoy The Nightmare Before Christmasoverlay in the ride. All you have to do is bring a valid Annual Pass and photo ID (and your phone to get those Play Disney Parks achievements).

The festivities start at midnight on December 9th and December 11th and at 11 PM on December 10th. Be warned that blockout dates do apply (spooky), so check your Annual Pass before joining in the Pumpkin Song!

kith disney stuff dropping this morning if anybody wants to try

construction aerial views

marvel land
1574100813331.png

1574100835840.png

mickey & minnies runway railway
1574101087673.png

1574101190766.png

Back
Top Bottom