DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

that 65th anniv online store was dumb

jumped in right when it started and i was 9,000th in the queue, took 6 hours to get my turn and then when i tried to pick a pick up date, gave nothing but errors until it gave me an error snd kicked me and kicked me back to 73,000th queue

that 65th anniv online store was dumb

jumped in right when it started and i was 9,000th in the queue, took 6 hours to get my turn and then when i tried to pick a pick up date, gave nothing but errors until it gave me an error snd kicked me and kicked me back to 73,000th queue

Same exact thing for me...Total **** show...

Disney Parks Attendance “Flat” in Newly-Released 2019 Themed Entertainment Association Report

Disney’s domestic park attendance numbers were flat overall for 2019 compared to the previous year which could be attributed to the operator emphasizing its yield strategy by prioritizing the quality of guest experience and per caps. This operating model has emerged over the last decade and will likely serve operators well moving forward, with respect to capacity limitations in parks and the continued need to stay competitive.

There has been continued investment in Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure with Jessie’s Critter Carousel and Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind in 2019. Set to open soon: Avengers Campus at Disneyland, a strong IP with immense potential for theming within their parks.

1594928606015.png

2CD0325D-22EE-4863-B174-4A92FCFAE2AB.png
Trying to cop this for my wife Saturday. I pray my thumbs are fast.

thanks to the post above regarding the spirit jersey, saw the funko there too

RUMOR: Black Spire Day, Harvest Festival, and Life Day Seasonal Celebrations Coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland, Disney World

If you happened to snag a copy of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Traveler’s Guide to Batuu, you might’ve noticed that the book goes into detail about the in-park experience and what we might even see come to Batuu over time. This primarily took form in the details of three “local holidays” titled: Black Spire Day, Harvest Festival, and Life Day. It is now rumored that these events could be coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Black Spire Day
Black Spire Day would celebrate the founding of Black Spire Outpost and take place on May 4th.

Batuuan Harvest Festival
Celebrating the natural resource that grows on Batuu, golden lichen, Black Spire Outpost would become adorned in golden decorations. It’s also known in the Star Wars lore that Oga Garra tends to hoard this resource and use it in her dishes and drinks served at her cantina.

This event would coincide with the Halloween festivities that Disney Parks are known for and provide seasonal decorations and unique food and beverage offerings.

Life Day
In the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special, we learned how those in the Star Wars universe celebrated the season with “Life Day,” which is a traditional Wookiee holiday. This occasion would now be celebrated at the parks during our regular holiday season.

While none of these events are confirmed, it is suspicious that they would be randomly added to the book. Personally, I’d love to celebrate Life Day with Chewbacca! Which of these events sounds the most exciting to you? Make sure to follow along with us at WDWNT as continue to update this story with more details as we learn them.

Speaking of Disney tees....yal up on this park ride merch? People are paying crazy money for certain tees.

I sniped two of these tie dye Splash Mountain tees back in May for like $30 each. This same shirt is impossible to find now and would likely fetch a couple hundred.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 7.17.59 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom