DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

imma try and save yall money because ive considered it but thing is mostly plastic and its $200, the fx elite cost $50 more but it has a metal hilt

1621385020752.jpeg

1621385035872.jpeg

1621385089292.jpeg

Does anyone have any info on what capacity Disney opened at? Or what they’re at now and what they’ll be at around 6/15?

states required their capacity be 25% max, they can officially increase that to 35%-40% today and yesterday they made more tix available so a lot of May are available again

Campus Merchandise, WEB Power Bands Interact with WEB SLINGERS – A Spider-Man Adventure Ride

1621447766443.png

One of the biggest revelations from this release was the announcement of WEB Tech merchandise that’ll interact with WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. Each accessory will provide different abilities that guests will be able to use to enhance their experience, though they are not required to experience the attraction.

web-slingers-repulsors-1

web-slingers-repulsors-2

Above, you’ll see the WEB Power Band. This base band features an attraction mode that unlocks multi-fire webs aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to personalize the game play for unique gameplay on the attraction.

1621447836603.png

1621447845588.png

1621447853218.png

1621447860046.png

Want to go beyond the famous wall-crawler? In addition to Spider-Man, certain accessories will be available inspired by Ghost Spider, Iron Man and Rescue. The Spider-Man and Ghost Spider additions will allow guests to shoot electro-dynamic webs, while the Iron Man and Rescue ones provide repulsor blasts. Outside of the park, they also generate effects for everyday play. The Spider-Man and Ghost Spider-inspired WEB Shooters feature lights, sounds, projections, and webs that eject and retract, while the Iron Man and Rescue-inspired Repulsor Cannons light up and blast air while you practice your repulsor powers with training spheres.

spider-bots-arrive-at-disneyland-resort-in-time-for-the-holidays-2

As we’ve already seen, Spider-Bots will be prominent in the attraction, and guests can take one home to prepare for battle, with programmed combat and defensive abilities.

spider-bots

For even more hero action, “tactical upgrades” inspired by Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther and Ant-Man and The Wasp will also be available, with even more characters expected in the future.

avengers-campus-merchandise-spider-man-light-goggles-and-web-shooters

Looking to accessorize yourself? Check out these Spider-Man inspired goggles that offer seventeen different expressions. Complete the look with authentic web-shooters featuring lights, sounds and even a display stand.

avengers-campus-merchandise-disneyland-exclusive-funko-pop-vinyl-figurines

And don’t forget the Funko POPs! These figurines will star Spider-Man gripping onto a Spider-Bot, or Iron Man in flight.

states required their capacity be 25% max, they can officially increase that to 35%-40% today and yesterday they made more tix available so a lot of May are available again
Correct but I was hearing that Disney was keeping it lower than max allowance to work out the kinks and take things slow ish.

Idk if / when that changed and idk if Disney ever confirmed any of this.

i dont think anyone knows and disney never really said anything about it, there were sayings that they might keep it 15% to begin with but theres really no telling since crowds have been erratic and they dont always follow the new rules just to get more guests in, they still arent allowing out of state guests even though they dont really bother to check id's anyways

but one things for sure, once they were allowed to increase crowds today, then all of a sudden more tix are available the day before so they're increasing it for sure

once june 15 comes around and they'll probably increase capacity further and maybe open it up for out of state visitors

it is starting to get crowded though

i dont think anyone knows and disney never really said anything about it, there were sayings that they might keep it 15% to begin with but theres really no telling since crowds have been erratic and they dont always follow the new rules just to get more guests in, they still arent allowing out of state guests even though they dont really bother to check id's anyways

but one things for sure, once they were allowed to increase crowds today, then all of a sudden more tix are available the day before so they're increasing it for sure

once june 15 comes around and they'll probably increase capacity further and maybe open it up for out of state visitors

it is starting to get crowded though
There has to be some sort of balance.

Crowds increase = indoor lines, dining, etc?
No way they can keep the outdoor lines with anywhere near full capacity.

There has to be some sort of balance.

Crowds increase = indoor lines, dining, etc?
No way they can keep the outdoor lines with anywhere near full capacity.

it really depends, in florida they already cut distancing to 3 ft iirc and only mandate masks indoors and in CA, masks mandate might be gone by June 15th

again DL doesnt need to comply with it but I am sure once they open it up for full capacity, they'll only do so when its completely safe

they might do more virtual queues or just let people line-up outside, when i lined up for Peter Pan it went all the way to the matterhorn but still only about 30min wait, its just the distancing

RDJ and the rest of the Avengers Actors should/need suit up and walk around DCA for the opening.

The buzz they would create would be nuts.

theyve added more tix to fill capacity but the regular tix availability stays the same which is a 60 day rolling

I was expecting to see most days after 6/15 to still be available after the capacity increase but they look scarce already on the reservation calendar.

everyones looking forward to the no mask policy even if its just outdoors plus its the opening month of AA, if you click park hopper though there are still a lot available

all of july are still available too it seems

im thinking of pushing my june 10th rez to the 15th or later but its mostly starting at dca and i want to just end my day there so im starting at DL

Its gonna be a madhouse, we figured the limited capacity was probably the slowest we'll see it for a long *** time, so im super stoked we got to go!

DL hasnt officially said theyll re-open in full, they can if they want to

so far no more temp checks starting june 15 but thats all theyve announced for now

day 2 headed to magic kingdom today.

so it seems like they increased capacity without being fully prepared for it. yesterday half the food stands were closed and some of the quick service restaurants had up to a 4hr wait. ride lines weren’t too crazy, most were 45min to an hour.

got to ride rotr, ride is just too damn good. probably try for a boarding pass today at 1 and park hop over

Back
Top Bottom