DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

just like ny pizza, must be the cali water :lol:

but yah, theres been no churro inside the park since monday iirc

Can't comment about the ride cause I don't have park hoppers. I'll be back on Monday and Thursday at DCA so I'll let ya'll know what that situation is like.

The churro line in front of Star Tours has a good amount of people but to be honest it didn't taste as good as pre-pandemic.

Also I would skip Cafe Orleans. In the past they would give you four or five monte cristo sandwiches but this time it's only two and they were tiny. The lady probably saw us being fit and didn't want to give us much cause the fatties next to us had huge sandwiches. Definitely not worth the $21

Last edited:
Just had an encounter of white privilege at star tours. This fatcel cut in line in front of my mother and I called him out and he cried to the cast member that he was already waiting but I told them I was behind the big booty girl. They still let him get through. He said it's only a 2 minute wait bro. Yeah two minutes cause you cut the line. Damn nice being white huh.

i havent experience anything like that, thank god, the one time everyone else in line backed me up and dude had no choice

also, if they dont increase capacity in the 15th, its sounding like its gon be pretty good in the parks, no 6ft distancing, no masks, no limitations on rides... its gon be back to 10-20 min wait because right now even if youre by yourself, you practically get a whole car/row to yourself... i guess just make sure youre vaccinated as people are gon be back with no respect for anyones space

i havent experience anything like that, thank god, the one time everyone else in line backed me up and dude had no choice

also, if they dont increase capacity in the 15th, its sounding like its gon be pretty good in the parks, no 6ft distancing, no masks, no limitations on rides... its gon be back to 10-20 min wait because right now even if youre by yourself, you practically get a whole car/row to yourself... i guess just make sure youre vaccinated as people are gon be back with no respect for anyones space
What are the chances they don’t increase capacity? I thought they already increased them on the reservation calendar.

they increased it earlier up to 35% and thats when they added more tix

they havent announced or increased capacity further or added tix, so far theyve only said out of state visitors are allowed

if you check june 15th and moving forward, its still sold out and i dont think it would sell out if it is 100% capacity

looking ahead though, it looks like july still has plenty of tix available but i vaguely remember it being like that already

still a week or so before the 15th and a lot could happen/be announced from now til then, i think they'll slow roll it and maybe increase every two weeks or every month? but as of now on june 15th, capacity max is still 35% and they are still short on staff

when it was first announced i thought it was gon be like on of those 6 foot subs but yah shouldve known better

they increased it earlier up to 35% and thats when they added more tix

they havent announced or increased capacity further or added tix, so far theyve only said out of state visitors are allowed

if you check june 15th and moving forward, its still sold out and i dont think it would sell out if it is 100% capacity

looking ahead though, it looks like july still has plenty of tix available but i vaguely remember it being like that already

still a week or so before the 15th and a lot could happen/be announced from now til then, i think they'll slow roll it and maybe increase every two weeks or every month? but as of now on june 15th, capacity max is still 35% and they are still short on staff
Thanks for the info.
I’m really hoping they ease up on the masks outdoors and allow indoor standby at least by the time I go end of June.

That’s the sandwich they’re charging $100 for………………

What, Disney thought they didn’t have enough dead space in California Adventure? Pixar Pier and the completely useless Hollywood Land wasn’t enough for them apparently…They literally dropped a strip mall shopping center right down where Bugs Land used to be…Even comes complete with the overpriced meh food…But hey, the did pep it up with lowly themed and less fun version of a ride they already had in the same damn park…I mean for **** sakes…They have access to the MCU and THIS is the best they could do?

damn, all mobile order time slot for ACs all gone already but what if you get to your call time and you cant get in the land?

That’s the sandwich they’re charging $100 for………………

What, Disney thought they didn’t have enough dead space in California Adventure? Pixar Pier and the completely useless Hollywood Land wasn’t enough for them apparently…They literally dropped a strip mall shopping center right down where Bugs Land used to be…Even comes complete with the overpriced meh food…But hey, the did pep it up with lowly themed and less fun version of a ride they already had in the same damn park…I mean for **** sakes…They have access to the MCU and THIS is the best they could do?

they might as well convert that whole hollywood section to Marvel Land, they already changed the hyperion waiting section to dining, they can demolish that show building and make another marvel e-ticket attraction (after the avengers attraction opens) or maybe put a marvel show in there?

they say marvel land is pretty small (4 acres vs 14 acres for batuu) but it extends all the way to the monsters inc ride plus the mervel character meet-ups all there too and even the warehouse there is a huge marvel store

but if they remove the monsters inc and make it a small marvel attraction, they can go all out on the land

marvel land.png

Back
Top Bottom