DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Here in Texas, if you pop positive, but asymptomatic, you’re supposed to go to work. My wife and I are teachers. I’m a coach as well in the middle of basketball season. I’ve had a third of my team in and out of practice because their parents are positive, but they’re allowed to attend school/team stuff because they’re negative. Not knowing if they’re carriers or anything.

So of course I am now positive (tested Friday, as well as, positive for flu), my wife is positive (mostly asymptomatic), twins are positive (asymptomatic), and awaiting results for my 5 yr old. All home for the whole week.

A lot of this is how we’re being told to go about things that are so *** backwards from what they were a year ago.

Sucks to hear! Hope you get better soon. I’m coming up on a year since I got pretty sick because of it (hospitalized, ICU, etc) and I’m barely starting to feel normal again. Still not 100% but way better than I was a few months ago. I was suppose to go to Disneyland last weekend but decided not to with Omicron still around. Figured I’d be safe than sorry.

Heading to the Westside March 8th to the 13th. Looking to visit Disneyland for 2 days. What for I need to get?...reservation online and genie pass?

Heading to the Westside March 8th to the 13th. Looking to visit Disneyland for 2 days. What for I need to get?...reservation online and genie pass?

definitely need a reservation. genie can wait till you’re at the park. if it’s not that busy no need to spend the money

E01B3565-C13E-4CD5-B352-0F8813D7E81B.jpeg

Finally got to try this. Was :pimp: also here for the first day of pass holder month and lunar new year

No crowds at all. I figured since all the xmas decorations are gone not as many showing
up.

awesome, hope that continues, trying to go while the weathers cool and crowds arent too much

dont forget to get those freebies for keyholders

gon be going this week and looking forward to enjoy the cool weather and maybe get some chilly moments with mina where we lock eyes and we just cuddle in the cold….

then we get the very first heat advisory in a february, ever :lol: :smh:

I was there this past Tuesday morning and my glands were working overtime. I didn't jump in a pool but it looked like that due to my sweating.

Lines were also long everywhere. Single rider for radiator racers was 10 mins though.

When you guys see someone wearing something like the off white Chicago 1s do you assume they're fakes?

20220208_113218.jpg

when i see those, i dont think theyre fakes or real, my first thought is “goddamn, my knees gon hurt tonight if i had those on!!!”

they need to bring back the damn trams already, after a whole day in the park, that walk to the parking lot on the tram route is the longest walk of my life…

when i see those, i dont think theyre fakes or real, my first thought is “goddamn, my knees gon hurt tonight if i had those on!!!”

they need to bring back the damn trams already, after a whole day in the park, that walk to the parking lot on the tram route is the longest walk of my life…
Park in the toy story lot and ride the bus

Back
Top Bottom