DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

3407B76B-B252-4F3D-8005-8000B104ABF1.gif

Welp headed back on the 18th for our daughters 6th bday. We haven’t been since right before the pandemic hit. I think my wife and I were there the week before everything shut down. Is the genie pass worth the price! Or lightning lane I’m not sure what it is now. I gotta start my research now. I appreciate all tips fellas.

Giannis better then me bruh...

Being that famous I'd be in a 100% coverage costume if I was out somewhere that public.

Welp headed back on the 18th for our daughters 6th bday. We haven’t been since right before the pandemic hit. I think my wife and I were there the week before everything shut down. Is the genie pass worth the price! Or lightning lane I’m not sure what it is now. I gotta start my research now. I appreciate all tips fellas.
Genie+ was great when we went. Just research how it works and always have one set to go after the crowds flow in.

Just look at the list of rides it covers.

Can your daughter ride most of those rides.

Look at the rides it doesn’t cover.

It’s additional on top of the genie pass.

I’ll admit the genie pass was worth it to me. My kids are 6 and 8. Lightning lane will make your standby 10mins at the most.

Just look at the list of rides it covers.

Can your daughter ride most of those rides.

Look at the rides it doesn’t cover.

It’s additional on top of the genie pass.

I’ll admit the genie pass was worth it to me. My kids are 6 and 8. Lightning lane will make your standby 10mins at the most.
Ya she’s pretty much good to go for every ride probably except the coasters and guardians. Planning to bring my nephew too so we’ll switch off for those rides so he can ride too. I see no matter I still have to pay individually for all of us for LL for ROTR and Racers right?

Limited-Time Disneyland Resort Ticket Offer Available to California Residents this Summer

Disneyland Resort has a new limited-time special ticket offer available to California residents.

California residents can now get 3-day, 1-park tickets starting at $249 for admission on Mondays through Thursdays, which is as low as $83 per person, per day. Or guests can get 3-day, 1-park tickets for as low as $299 for weekends. A Park Hopper can be added for $60.

These tickets are available starting today, May 31, 2022. They can be redeemed on any three eligible days from June 13 through September 15, subject to Park Pass availability.

BREAKING: Disneyland Resort Pauses Sales on All Magic Key Passes

Disneyland Resort has paused sales of all their Magic Key pass tiers. Previously, lower tiers were still available.

Current Magic Key holders will be able to renew when their passes expire. Passes will begin to expire this summer, as the Magic Key program was introduced less than a year ago.

spizike231 spizike231 really broke radiator springs :smh: probably cuz lisas wasnt there during his visit

Radiator Springs Racers Closed For Seventh Day in a Row at Disney California Adventure

Radiator Springs Racers will be closed for the seventh full day in a row at Disney California Adventure, after a possible ride vehicle fire.

:smh: Bringing up my missed opportunity to run into my girl again I see

Part of me wishes I woulda been on the fire car just to get a tiny bit burned and could make some mouse money for once in my life.

Looking at $726 for a one day park hopper. Damn I remember being able to get in for $100 before :smh:

Just got back from my first DW trip over the weekend, it was a lot of work planning and prepping with YT videos but we were able to do just about everything we wanted with no issues. (GOTG was IMPOSSIBLE opening weekend) I have no kids so it was 4 adults, Genie plus was a godsend and worth every penny for us.

The lines were insane for Rise Of The Resistance (breaks down all the time smh), Smugglers Run, Avatar Flight and Slinky Dog but the combo of early resort entry and genie plus made a huge difference. Never waited more than 15 minutes for anything and I went to all 4 parks (MK, HS, AK, Epcot)

yeah genie+ is for sure worth it if there’s any type of crowd or you only have one day to get as much in as possible

DL hack: when you get in get a lightning lane for indy. it’ll probably break down and the pass will change to a generic lightning lane. a lot of the times you’ll have it for a good chunk of the day and can use it multiple times. i’ve done this like 2-3 times since genie+ started. worked with fast pass too

fantasmic pro-tip

if you go on the 9 o’clock show, afterwards just chill or move towards the middle or better spot while people leave because the fireworks at 9:30 and they use the waterworks in fantasmic to project whatever they project on the castle so its all synced up to the fireworks

there’s no way you can go run to main street anyways and get a good spot so just watch it there

the 10:30 show also has a lot less guests watching, we did the hungry bear dining package and they couldnt seat us on 9 so i was able to use it for the later show and was dead center by the waters and no one behind

though im not sure if its a weekday thing but i do think people are on main street for the parade at that point

DL does kind of set you up for failure or are just geniuses to get you to keep going back because they overlap al these attraction

Fireworks - 9:30
Electric Parade - 8:45 & 10:45
Fantasmic - 9 & 10:30

Going to DW this August and have been trying to watch videos here and there for protips/guides. What are y'all favorite YT channels/vlogs?

Back
Top Bottom