DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

While I’m sure they’re far from the only people to knowingly go while clearly very sick, they have extreme audacity to openly flaunt it to their subscribers and on social media…They should be banned from the parks…

Dummies. Not sure why it re-opening is so special that they have to go and film it.

new content = more clicks = more ad revenue

aka they’re broke and need the money

i mean, cant really knock the hustle

i hate most of these vloggers but they make their living going to parks everyday, sounds exhausting even for me but any new content is gon have the bees buzzin

like i used to like freshbaked but now this dude is obsessed witht he magic key and the future that all his vids are just reaching and reacting when there arent many facts yet

its weird but it gets views and makes em revenue

there was a handful a couple of years ago but now YT recommends these new vids from at least a dozen people ive never heard of before

Or they dont feel special and crave attention
Probably this. I remember seeing a video of theirs a month or so ago talking about how they were planning on changing some of the focus of there content.

Their videos have been trending downhill though. Prefer watching Magic Journeys and Five Fires lol.

Yeah but it's not even a new ride or attraction, not like millions and millions of people haven't been on that ride. Those youtubers always looking pathetic and desperate.

Probably this. I remember seeing a video of theirs a month or so ago talking about how they were planning on changing some of the focus of there content.

Their videos have been trending downhill though. Prefer watching Magic Journeys and Five Fires lol.

5 fires intro annoys the hell out of me

and dude always says “oh my-lanta” like wtf?

get a catchphrase that isnt from the 90s

the ride is actually down. just got to the parks a bit ago and it’s been down the whole time. they just cleared out the line cause they down know when it’s coming back up

calibeebee calibeebee Just wondering, are you into theme parks at all? Have you ever visited any if the Disney parks and/Universal Orlando? Thanks.

Great question! I’m on the west coast so I’ve only been to Disneyland in Cali. I went once when I was maybe 7 or 8. Then I went again in 2012 with my GF. It truly is magical. I would go again in a heartbeat if it was easier for me.

I’ve heard that Disneyland is better than Disney world because you can do everything in 1 day. but that the adult rides are better in Florida. I’m not a big rollercoaster guy so I’ve never been to a six flags or anything like that. Universal is on my GOAT Bucketlist, being such a big fan of movies and what not.

When I say I’m not a fan of rollercoasters…..this is splash mountain

CB39D0D6-77F6-4858-A9DE-4383CA86F137.jpeg

I’ve heard that Disneyland is better than Disney world because you can do everything in 1 day. but that the adult rides are better in Florida. I’m not a big rollercoaster guy so I’ve never been to a six flags or anything like that. Universal is on my GOAT Bucketlist, being such a big fan of movies and what not.

When I say I’m not a fan of rollercoasters…..this is splash mountain

CB39D0D6-77F6-4858-A9DE-4383CA86F137.jpeg
So you’ve been to DL! That’s great, I’ve never been there. I live on the east coast, so naturally your more “local” parks and mine would be DL and WDW respectively.

I really want to visit DL for more reasons than one. I guess I can say, why wouldn’t I want to visit DL? Lol

It totally makes sense how you would really want to visit Universal, being a movie fan and all. I can certainly relate to that, lol. By the way, have you ever considered maybe checking out US in Hollywood? That’s an option as well, although I cannot comment on how good it is, as I’ve never been there. I’m sure it’s cool, though.

But yeah, most importantly, please do consider visiting FL and checking out the Disney parks and/ or Universal. You’ll have an amazing time.

Back
Top Bottom