DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

We tried, but since breakfast ends at 11 or so, I think we just kept getting there too late.

Season of the Force is returning to Disneyland Park in 2024. This year, along with the return of Hyperspace Mountain to Space Mountain, there will also be some new offerings that Star Wars fans will NOT want to miss! One of these new experiences will be the way that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge comes to life during fireworks at night. The Disneyland Resort shared that when Season of the Force arrives, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will “provide fresh perspective on the fireworks above Disneyland Park, with galactic music sweeping through the spires.”

Presumably this means that the iconic music of Star Wars will accompany the fireworks that are lighting up the skies over Disneyland Park. This will be a welcome addition to the announcements in the land that currently happen announcing the celebrations that will be happening in the skies above Batuu. Now, rather than just acknowledging the fireworks, they will become even more of the Star Wars experience for guests visiting Black Spire Outpost.

Throughout the land, there are multiple locations that provide beautiful and iconic views of the fireworks. Guests can choose to watch the fireworks lighting up the skies with the silhouettes of the Black Spires themselves, over the Millennium Falcon, behind an X-Wing, or also above the First Order’s Tie Echelon.

Along with the Star Wars music coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during fireworks, there will also be new adventures to be experienced on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue in Tomorrowland. These new adventures had previously been announced as arriving at Disneyland Park in 2024. They promise to take guests to new destinations and encounter some new familiar (and perhaps unfamiliar) faces from the Star Wars universe. These new adventures will be coming to the attraction at Disneyland Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort, and also Disneyland Paris.

The arrival of all of these new Star Wars offerings will be accompanied by specially themed food and beverage, merchandise and more during the run of Season of the Force. Season of the Force will be running from April 5, 2024 through June 4, 2024.

Disneyland Event Calendar

1701721468587.png

awesome that Star Wars is officially a season at the parks

CONFIRMED: New Better Together: A Pixar Pals Celebration! Daytime Parade Coming to Disney California Adventure for Pixar Fest​

1701721523280.png

1701721532958.png

Peter Pan byke

According to Disney, the returning Peter Pan sequence will be accompanied in “Fantasmic!” by “new special effects” and “a thrilling new battle scene between Sorcerer Mickey and Maleficent.”

always gon be there for Star Wars Nite but Disney Channel Nite got my attention

Johnny Tsunami
Brink
Boy Meets World
Ducktales
Darkwing
Recess
Proud Family
Phineas & Ferb
Even Stevens
Lizie

all hitting the nostalgia heartbeats

tried this last night, was too dark to take a pic but it was 🔥one of the best things i’ve ever eaten at the parks

Honestly i don’t care for that bread i liked the old garlic roll it replaced but i am gonna try that hack eventually.

Welp guess i better hit this sooner then later

my boys company is doing the electrical work…he also said something about a new bar

oh snap! that would be dope. Glad Disney is taking a more open arms approach to liqour.

What I need to try is spiking my shake at Schmoozies. They said you can add a shot of liqour to any of their items.

End of the year gets me excited for my trip to the parks in a few months. Planning will start after the new year. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom