DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Sheeeesh that’ll be dope

i’m countin down the days!

gotta give my lady credit. she’s been determined to get us in for the last few years and she finally made it happen…i’m never gonna hear the end of this :smh: :lol:

That girl Megan with the big ahhhh forehead just got the Club 33 Matterhorn loungefly and ears. She been comin up on my TikTok lately.

She’s growin on me. Won’t ever take over the spot of my Lisa, but I didn’t care for her before and now I watch some of her stuff.

why is it that every time a new event registration comes up and the website always crashes and has issues?

they have been doing this for years, maybe decades and they still cant get this running smoothly… ever

:smh:

spend some of those millions on the damn website

megan looks like a poormans, poverty, food vouchers, missing rent giada delaurentis

phoebe works at wdw no? she can get a discount to go to DL

and with lisa, what i kinda like about her is she doesnt seem to mess with other vloggers/influencers, its like she got beef with them and she just doing her thing… just got to chill with the calf raises on leg days

megan looks like a poormans, poverty, food vouchers, missing rent giada delaurentis

phoebe works at wdw no? she can get a discount to go to DL

and with lisa, what i kinda like about her is she doesnt seem to mess with other vloggers/influencers, its like she got beef with them and she just doing her thing… just got to chill with the calf raises on leg days
I noticed she does follow a few (like Kai) but she doesn’t collab at all really. I wonder if it’s cause she doesn’t want to or cause they don’t want to.

Her calves feel fine on my shoulders g idk wym

Debating if I should register for the half.

if you can do it, i say go for it, it is pricey but its the only half i participate in as an extra excuse to go to disneyland :lol: you just got to be afan of disney and running and even better if you're both

but if you just want to experience running around the park and the backstage, a 5k or 10k will do for a fraction of the price

Her calves feel fine on my shoulders g idk wym

sorry ser criston cole, if you dont mind eating them dolewhips with the weight of a linebackers leg on you and your back can bare it like riding the matterhorn 6 times in a row, then more power to you

Last edited:
IMG_9811.gif

its a cash cow so its not going anywhere

without star wars, disney+ og content will be cut by 1/3

and their movies still grossed a $5.5 BILLION

and thats before the merch and theme parks stuff and how many people they ripped off with the star cruiser

I know I didn’t mean if Disney keeps it

I meant in the aspect of it being something I still want to support. I’ve given them some slips and falls since taking over but this show and the bad parts of it are kinda turning into the nail in the coffin for me.

I was excited for a KOTOR series or movie.. but it was going to be from the same writer and honestly I’d rather have nothing on KOTOR than have her control it. I’m afraid of how they’d do my boy Revan.

Back
Top Bottom