DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

welcome back @naughtyhare

lol is Guardians gonna have fast passes on Day 1? im gonna be in LA that weekend, gonna try to get on the ride at least once

if you go, just go there right before the rope drop and do a beeline straight to the ride and get it out of the way

Mom stole pricey stroller at Disney World, sold it online

A Florida mom used her young daughter to steal a fancy stroller in Disney World — and then sold it online, cops said.

Lauren Collazo’s $1,800 Bugaboo stroller was swiped while her family was on a ride in Hollywood Studios on April 15, ABC Action News reported.

“It was the fact that she took it away from me the day that I needed it the most and ruined everybody’s day at Disney,” the Miami woman said.

The callous crook also made off with Collazo’s car keys, wallets and her niece’s EpiPen, an injection device for those with severe allergies.

“I was there with no money, stranded,” Collazo told the station. “My husband had to fly over from Miami that same day, catch the first flight available to rescue me and my family.”

Disney surveillance footage showed the alleged thief using her young daughter in the ruse to slip away in the pricey stroller.

Orange County police obtained an arrest warrant for Michelle Craig, of Spring Hill, who turned herself in to the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.

She was charged with grand larceny.

After the video went viral on social media, a Texas woman contacted Collazo after buying the stroller online from Craig, ABC reported.

“She’s like, ‘Oh my God! It still has the clips on it, it still has the tie wraps where your name was on it, do you recognize it?’ I’m like, ‘Absolutely!’” Collazo said.

No one answered the door at Craig’s home when ABC Action News showed up to ask about several other high-end strollers she posted on her Facebook page — along with designer purses and diaper bags.

“It’s time to find a different job and a different hobby that’s not stealing from other moms and ruining families’ days,” Collazo fumed.

View media item 2439269View media item 2439270

Last edited:

The animatronics in this 
eek.gif
Cant wait for this...  Going next month...  

welcome back @naughtyhare
if you go, just go there right before the rope drop and do a beeline straight to the ride and get it out of the way
Wow...  People still steal strollers at theme parks?  I remember when bugaboo first came out, they were getting stolen left and right... This was over 10 years ago... 

Wow, what a scumbag of a lady to steal people's strollers. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable leaving a stroller that expensive in a area. Maybe, I'd go get a $50 type stroller or something...

Speaking of strollers, my sister saw a mom leave their sleeping child in their stroller parking while she ran in to ride Star Tours 
mean.gif
 Covered the kid with a blanket and dipped. Disgusting.

Wow, what a scumbag of a lady to steal people's strollers. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable leaving a stroller that expensive in a area. Maybe, I'd go get a $50 type stroller or something...

Speaking of strollers, my sister saw a mom leave their sleeping child in their stroller parking while she ran in to ride Star Tours :smh:  Covered the kid with a blanket and dipped. Disgusting.

lol some people DGAF

But here is the dilemma with locking your stroller. The cast members are trained to condense the stroller parking to make room. So they are constantly moving strollers around. I've locked my stroller and it got damaged in the process of it being moved. I've had friends experience the same
Thing.

To prevent stroller theft, just remove one of the wheels. When a cast member has to relocate your stroller, they'll notice it has only 3 wheels and then they'd have to carefully push it because it's an awkward push.

Didn't anyone ride tower of terror
When they did the lights out thing at night
Where it was just complete darkness
Couldn't even see my hands in front of me
My last trip in dec we rode it for the last time
And that was by far the best experience I ever had on tower of terror
It was so dope
Can't wait to ride guardians

I loved the tower of tower but I hate drop rides. I can put up with the feeling on a roller coaster because it's usually one or two big drops but the thing drops over and over and over again. Hate the feeling.

Initial thoughts after riding today:

Lights out Tower of Terror > Tower of Terror > GotG Breakout.

ToT buildup and story >>>
GotG queue >>>

Sheesh that lady who stole that stroller is shady. That's one of the things I worry about when we go and my friend who has 2 kids are going for their first time and she was asking if she should buy a stroller lock. I laughed and told her no. Then we went a couple weeks back and parked the stroller where the worker told us to park it near Small World. After the ride, I couldn't find our stroller. I was panicking and 10 minutes later we find the stroller parked elsewhere. I might have to invest in a stroller lock for peace of mind. I just can't believe people would do such a thing at the happiest place on earth.

Sheesh that lady who stole that stroller is shady. That's one of the things I worry about when we go and my friend who has 2 kids are going for their first time and she was asking if she should buy a stroller lock. I laughed and told her no. Then we went a couple weeks back and parked the stroller where the worker told us to park it near Small World. After the ride, I couldn't find our stroller. I was panicking and 10 minutes later we find the stroller parked elsewhere. I might have to invest in a stroller lock for peace of mind. I just can't believe people would do such a thing at the happiest place on earth.
grimey

Disney is a pedophilic, satanic institution from its inception. This is facts, not my opinion. That said, i don't appreciate anything about it. Lmk if yall need proof. Ill glady provide links.

Disney is a pedophilic, satanic institution from its inception. This is facts, not my opinion. That said, i don't appreciate anything about it. Lmk if yall need proof. Ill glady provide links.
reported
nah but seriously
please don't bring that to this thread
let us enjoy in our naivete

Back
Top Bottom