DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

going to disneyland in two weeks and can’t wait. haven’t been in over a year, but seems like forever

Bro, I haven't been since November and it's calling me something loud. Well be there in about three weeks. Undecided if I want to go for spring break or just say duck it and go a couple of weeks later to try and miss all the bs.

Bro, I haven't been since November and it's calling me something loud. Well be there in about three weeks. Undecided if I want to go for spring break or just say duck it and go a couple of weeks later to try and miss all the bs.
I gotta ask my kids when spring break is
I wanna make sure I DONT go during that time

That's where I'm at. I'm thinking of pulling my kids out of school a couple of weeks after, check out that link I posted, it has the days of spring break on there.

That's where I'm at. I'm thinking of pulling my kids out of school a couple of weeks after, check out that link I posted, it has the days of spring break on there.

This is the only way to go with younger kids, IMO. My mom did it when I was younger and we just did it, and will continue to do it, with our young one. I figure they’re at the stage in school where missing a week won’t hurt them much, if at all.

That said, apparently thousands of other parents have the same idea because there were so many ****ing kids everywhere when we went to DW towards the end of January. :lol:

Still beats being there on some sort of school break though. Couldn’t imagine the madness and the lines. :sick:

This is the only way to go with younger kids, IMO. My mom did it when I was younger and we just did it, and will continue to do it, with our young one. I figure they’re at the stage in school where missing a week won’t hurt them much, if at all.

That said, apparently thousands of other parents have the same idea because there were so many ****ing kids everywhere when we went to DW towards the end of January. :lol:

Still beats being there on some sort of school break though. Couldn’t imagine the madness and the lines. :sick:

That's what I do w/ my daughter.
Just get the work she'll miss ahead of time and she completed it before she went back to school.

We haven't been to DL in over a year. We went 17 times in a year with our annual pass and pretty much rode every ride, ate every major food item (except for Blue Bayou....a little expensive) and even got to experience a few hidden gems at the park. I'll say one of my favorite moments for us was when it was a really hot day and we went into the Grand California hotel lobby to escape the heat and while everyone took a break (they fell asleep), I sat next to the piano dude and he let me request songs. I wish I would have recorded it or something because that was the coolest thing anyone has ever done for me, personally, at the park.

The only thing that makes us chuckle is I saw the guy that walks and claps his hands around the park go into the bathroom stall, do his business (there was a line) and when he came out he didn't wash his hands, when he walked out a bunch of people started doing his special handshake or whatever it is with them and I was internally yelling "yuuuuckkkkkk!!! He didn't wash his hands yo!"

Pics of my daughter trip to Shanghai, pics of the resort.

BB519B52-40AF-4CA5-A050-EC07D51FB9F6.jpeg

CFB19AAE-0338-4A91-B70D-FE4973C3C1FD.jpeg

39D3EB29-4FED-4C0A-A76B-5572928E33D1.jpeg

B1EA00CE-634F-4FB1-874F-0CAFB03E7A33.jpeg

6424D833-B864-4D4B-843B-C4C82B6D330C.jpeg

Yo quick question
U ask her how was it being black in China???
Was it weird not seeing really any other black people
And how did they act towards her

She facetime me last night. Her mother stated that Shanghai is very racist. It took them an hour for someone to pick them up from the airport to the hotel. They either kicked them out every time someone stopped or they passed them by. Once they got to the hotel, they were able to get her a cab to go place, but coming back she said was a nightmare.

Some of the people wanted to touch my daughter's hair and staring at her. They met a a guy from California, that lives there. Gave them some advice and places to go.

Eventually, I had to book a room at the Disney resort yesterday so they wouldn't have trouble with transportation. Her mother got on the train and my daughter was moving so slow; the train door closed on her. Her mother was trying to get the door open, and everybody on the train was laughing at her. Ridiculous. The men are very harsh. The ladies are snobbish but not as bad as the men.

She said Beijing is great. So they're flying back to there today.

Sorry your daughter had to go through some of the crap there, hopefully she had fun. The TRON ride there looks sick.

I had some bad experiences with China tourists at Tokyo Disney a few years ago. They have restrooms everywhere, but this one mom still let her kid piss on the street.

Grine Grine did they have any trouble within the resort? I would hope that disney employees over there get the same training as they do in the states and follow the same guidelines to be respectful to everyone

that headboard is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
Grine Grine did they have any trouble within the resort? I would hope that disney employees over there get the same training as they do in the states and follow the same guidelines to be respectful to everyone

that headboard is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

I'm not there. I couldn't make it due to work. Her mother said that the Disney employees were great. No issues on the resort.

She facetime me last night. Her mother stated that Shanghai is very racist. It took them an hour for someone to pick them up from the airport to the hotel. They either kicked them out every time someone stopped or they passed them by. Once they got to the hotel, they were able to get her a cab to go place, but coming back she said was a nightmare.

Some of the people wanted to touch my daughter's hair and staring at her. They met a a guy from California, that lives there. Gave them some advice and places to go.

Eventually, I had to book a room at the Disney resort yesterday so they wouldn't have trouble with transportation. Her mother got on the train and my daughter was moving so slow; the train door closed on her. Her mother was trying to get the door open, and everybody on the train was laughing at her. Ridiculous. The men are very harsh. The ladies are snobbish but not as bad as the men.

She said Beijing is great. So they're flying back to there today.
Hmmmmm
Not sure if I’m ever going to go to that one then
My tolerance for that kind of stuff is low
Especially if my kids are experiencing that type of stuff
I guess maybe staying at the resort would help a little
But even then

damn, that’s terrible. :smh:

between that and the videos showing how filthy the parks are with trash everywhere, people all up in your personal space in line, i’m good with ever going there. Only leaves me Paris.

that tron coaster looks insane though

I knew I should have went, just felt it...

They missed their flight to Beijing. They were brought to the wrong airport. They’re going to come straight home instead of finishing the trip...Had to spend $2K to change the flight and upgrade the seats just to get back to Toronto to finish the trip (daughter wants to explore toronto) then to the States.

They just said they didn’t feel safe and the people “were doing too much”, made them feel very comfortable.

She said one of the cab driver kept talking to this man on the phone as if they were going to kidnap them. She turned on her google translator, he was saying about “the woman” and kept looking in his rear view. Once he realized that she turned on the translator, the guy got off the phone.

I told her she’s being paranoid but at this point my daughter is ready to leave...and her mother didn't feel safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom