DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

for rotr, if you're inside the park and on the app, you have the same chance as everyone else, just use your NT sneaker buying skills and you good

they'll start letting yall in the park before the line stretches to dca, chances are they're probably letting you in right now...

the lines move quick

Didn’t know I had to link my family’s tickets but I linked my wife and this is what I got? Am I good?

2B2A3A82-CF27-4DB1-AA16-9D2FB72607A6.png

you should be good, depending on how well the ride runs but you might be in by mid-day

i think the cut-off or back-up is usually either 70's to 80's boarding but anything below is usually guaranteed, just varies by day

i am not sure if your wifes is linked though, it says party is 1, make sure you talk to castmember and hope they let her in

you should be good, depending on how well the ride runs but you might be in by mid-day

i think the cut-off or back-up is usually either 70's to 80's boarding but anything below is usually guaranteed, just varies by day

i am not sure if your wifes is linked though, it says party is 1, make sure you talk to castmember and hope they let her in
When I open the party it says her name but it’s on my app

I think my wife removed me in the process and she’s the only one in my “party” who got in. She’s willing to let me go instead. That shouldn’t be an issue right?

yah it looks like she removed your name but if you got time, go to batuu and talk to one of the castmembers and see what they can do, youd be surprised at what some of them are going to go to accommodate you

just be friendly and explain the situation and tell them this is your only chance to go in the near future or something and they might be able to get her on

keep us updated and let us know how it goes

Some people at the Cantina when I went were really heated about not getting on that day

There’s a lot of cast members that haven’t been on yet

i think those castmembers are just lazy :lol:

they had a few days or a week where casts can go on and a lot of vloggers are even able to get on because castmembers get to bring a guest

but its genius of disney, you miss out on rotr and the cantina is right there to drink your sorrows away... 2 alcoholic drinks at a time

i’d definitely go talk to a cast member. there’s a chance they let you both in, just explain the situation.

when i was getting on the other day there was these people talking to a cast member about how they all
got boarding passes except for their friend who got put in standby and didn’t make the cut and they let them all on

can someone explain how do you get the boarding pass? be there right when it opens and log into the site?

can someone explain how do you get the boarding pass? be there right when it opens and log into the site?
Pre load your tickets onto the Disneyland app, have your family / friends do the same.

LINK YOUR TICKETS TOGETHER INTO ONE “PARTY” (we messed up and didn’t do this)

Get into the gates before the park opens, they scan your tickets on your phones and you stand and wait for the park to open.

Right when it opens you all open your app and join a boarding group in the app.. the ROTR stuff is on the first page that opens.

People cheered when they got their boarding passes this morning. It was a whole event itself.

Back
Top Bottom