DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

just give him a dap, most of them dont mind, a few weeks ago i saw anthony anderson and just gave him a nod and he just nodded back

or start break dancing in front and then challenge him…
If I see him again I will prolly dap him up

B0A2A1E7-BB7F-4065-88FC-86D6BA67FFFF.jpeg

This is a stupid hat. :D

I have next to no knowledge of Star Wars, but I rode Rise about a week ago and damn, may be my favorite ride of all time at this point (and I’ve ridden almost every ride in Southern California parks).

Maybe because I’m older now with kids. Used to love Six Flags and all those thrill rides and I still do, but that whole experience on Rise especially if you have no idea what to expect was wow to me.

its #1 on my list for sure, im a casual SW fan but even if I am not but as a theme park ride, you cant convinve me it isnt great

the theming is top notch and like no other, castmembers dont break character, the surrounding, the story from the get go or even just from the land even before you step in the queue, its just amazing

i cant say enough great things about it other than i cant ride it more than once per visit

i also love thrill rides as much as the next person (ive skydived if thats any indication) but i want the theming, i want the story and thats why six flags never resonated with me, hopping from one roller coaster to another faster and taller roller coaster and so on and so forth is just boring to me

now universal studios in florida is doing roller coasters well with hagrids motorbike and the newest velocicoaster so those are awesome and i cant wait to ride them but all these other thrill rides that just gets you in the seats to scare doesnt interest me as much anymore

I’ve seen all these stories of disappointments with people not being able to get in on a boarding group for Rise. Knowing nothing about the ride at the time, if I didn’t get a chance to ride it I wouldn’t have been bummed at all really.

Now that I know what it is and what that whole experience is like, it’ll kill my day on my next trip if I don’t get a chance to get on it again.

Its that good. If you haven’t ridden it yet and don’t know what it’s about, I suggest you don’t watch any videos about it and hopefully you get a chance to ride it on your next trip.

if they put a chiropractor right outside the ride they’d make a killing fo sho

Avengers Campus was aight.

I’m not a massive Avengers fan really to begin with but even then.. the land is small and honestly majority of what I saw was Spider-Man.. at least at the shops.

My neighbor is a big Loki fan.. we were looking to find him something especially with the new show just out but they literally had nothing.

if you have to go in the morning to mid-day because i think most of the shows ends at 5 other than doc strange?

they posted the times for the shows so people didnt have to wait all day

if you have to go in the morning to mid-day because i think most of the shows ends at 5 other than doc strange?

they posted the times for the shows so people didnt have to wait all day
Yeah we saw doc strange at 6:45 today it was coo

Idk what I was expecting but outside of the vehicles they had on display IMO it was meh
Especially when compared to Galaxy’s Edge.

so how was your overall experience?

hows the crowd level?
It was interesting.

Monday was great. We didn’t wait more than 30 minutes for anything. Pirates was like 5-10 when we went mid morning. Indiana Jones was like 20-25.
Smugglers run was a walk on, Thunder Mountain was a walk on, Haunted Mansion was like 15. Amazing day

I spoke to some people though who said Sunday was less crowded than Monday, so I’m wondering if Disney was slow increasing each day to a specific % because idk if I was imagining but today seemed a little more packed than yesterday in DL even before the hoppers came at 1. Lines seemed a bit longer overall today, too.

it was still lower cap for sure I just found that comment interesting and noticed today seemed a bit more as well.

Also fresh baked posted about it but I can pretty much confirm.. the absence of annual pass holders = last hour to 1.5 hours of the park time in DL, most of the big hitters are wide open. Pirates had literally 0 line at 8:05. Wild.

yah micechat also had an article yesterday about the weird crowd levels and wait times and how its been going down since opening

i still want to hit up the parks before it gets insane but i do think july and augusts gon be extra crowded especially at night since fireworks are coming back, right now a lot goes home because theres not much to look forward to at night and thats where i partially disagree with freshbaked, its not just AP but overall guests having no reason to stay once you hit everything up before the sun sets

Back
Top Bottom