DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

probably part of it, makes it easier and faster while they get a big enough portion on their bank upfront

what i do wish they put in the new AP is a limit on how many times you coudl visit, even if its like 50 visits max a year or something, thats a ridiculous amount for anyone outside of the damn vloggers

this is my issue, the rez system for the new AP is to control the crowd and all these vloggers are gon be there almost on a daily basis to spend an hour to record their vids and then leave hence wasting that spot

you might say “who cares, its one or two taking space” but there are actually a ton of them and even if its at least 50 vloggers, that adds up if they are there every damn day just to try the new churro flavor and then go home, that spot should go to someone who actually gon enjoy the park

i think if they limit each pass to like 30-50 visits a year with the rez system, no one would complain except the vloggers, i mean even after all these years i dont think ive totaled 50 visits yet and it’ll help with crowd control too

it does seem like a small number to worry about 50-100 rez per day on a park with 80k capacity but vloggers are out of control

Galactic Starcuiser Hotel pricing

1628087329161.png

1628087349977.png

1628087363514.png

1628087375694.png

lots of info here like a 3-day sample itinerary: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/experience-highlights/#itinerary

so yall think disney panicked and thats why they kind of rushed and just slightly revamped the old AP because the parks arent getting filled?

as of earlier this week, most days are still available in the upcoming months and event he SoCal deal wasnt enough to get locals in there so did they realize how big APs are in terms of crowds and also why the monthly payments were brought back?

1628103320423.png

for sure. they weren’t as busy as they hoped to be without APs.

they also didn’t strip down the APs as much as i thought they would. they went from “APs get too much for their money” to “please come back asap” :lol:

Honestly, I'd prefer if they took away payment plans. People acting like it's a right to go to Disneyland, but it isn't. It's a privilege. That would be a way to keep numbers down.

really wish they just gave the believe free parking as well, weird but i just despise paying for parking :lol:

This last trip was the first time we stayed at a hotel instead of with family.. we Ubered from the hotel and I gotta say I enjoyed not paying for parking and all that.

**** is hilarious watching them record themselves though. :lol: especially while eating. :rofl:
I like watching the videos but they all do the same exact content. Just watched strictlydumpling aka mikey chen eat at epcot in orlando and was annoyed at how miserable he was eating most of the food.

interesting development, seems the crowd has calmed down and at 1pm, boarding passes for bot RotR and Spidey are available

and that happened after the new AP announcement so it seems people are now holding off on going until they get their KEYS

so if you got some of those socal deal tix available (since its not upgradeable) think about going before the 25th when the new APs become available

also had to back out of this half marathon at wdw because of the delta and in surprised they're still going with it

really want those medals though

and halloweens upon us

Just got tickets for 15th and 16th of September, ¿how do you think crowds are going to be those days?

Visiting from México so my girl is hyped. DL in halloween is so much better?

Last time we went was the day before they closed the parks, we got lucky that time lol

hard to tell, crowd might be flooded in once the new AP program becomes available on the 25th of this month

ever since that program was announced, the parks been a ghost town

halloween definitely has a different feeling especially once it gets dark, worth going during that season for sure

theres a halloween event in DCA on the 16th so if dont have a park hopper, might be worth it pay to get in there as they let you in early at 3pm and you get to enjoy the park with less crowds and get into rides faster and enjoy some limited time activities exclusive to that event: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/ev...-adventure/oogie-boogie-bash-halloween-party/

Back
Top Bottom