DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

its all love

i just dont know how many times you cna spend $300 to build a lightsaber and $120 to build a droid?

i ride rotr and then pass through GE because theres no point in chillin in there

i dont have to speak to cap or thor or antman but i can chill in that land and just watch the interaction, at least something happening and i could laugh (some of those vids, the CMs are just having fun like an improve show, you aint even got to talk to them but they are entertaining guests)

and a new show/movie comes out, those characters appear so there is always something new 9theyre even added to the stunt show sometimes)

again rotr and immersion, top notch but im not gon sit there and stare at the millenium falcon for 5min, id only be there for longer if im stalking the hot rey but she is barely there these days, at least AC still got them female CMs in skintight superhero fits... stretching

but its all good, disney got something for everyone... except lisa...

she better not let me see her live in the park…

1662755108921.gif

Maybe it got lost amongst all the Galaxy Edge vs Avengers Campus banter that i skipped over, but what's her IG

LOL :emoji_laughing:
I been trynna find out for a minute now, I truly don’t think she has one available to the public :frown:

I follow it, but that’s cause I’m in the yambz, it ain’t available for regular fans namean >D

portos coming to downtown disney 🔥 but damn that lines going to be insane

rundisney byke too 🔥 🔥 🔥 im all in

pacific wharf also being turned into san fransokyo

1662919852393.jpeg

third attraction at AC is gon include fighting with other heroes against king thanos

1662919908951.jpeg

1662919930922.jpeg

portos coming to downtown disney 🔥 but damn that lines going to be insane

rundisney byke too 🔥 🔥 🔥 im all in

pacific wharf also being turned into san fransokyo

1662919852393.jpeg

third attraction at AC is gon include fighting with other heroes against king thanos

1662919908951.jpeg

1662919930922.jpeg
The San Fransokyo transformation will be dope! Likely won’t make it back til next year but I’m pumped to see the additions…

Did Oogie Boogie and Grand Californian this weekend. Leaving for Disneyworld for the week on Tuesday. Any tips for a first timer?

Ate at DTF out here in the Bay Area a couple of months back and yea, the wait time was an hour so yea, add that to your queue at Disney :lol: luckily you can order it to go (still 30-45 minutes though).

Food was good though. They got these chocolate dumplings for desert that were hella good.

We have other soup dumpling spots in Seattle about as good as DTF so I haven't been there in about 3 years, even though we have 3 or 4 DTFs in the area. All that being said, Disney will get my money when that Disney x DTF merch drops haha.

Back
Top Bottom