DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

IMO, I think you can find the same quality (and possibly better) XLB dumplings in local spots than DTF. DTF is good to try, but I always ended up avoiding the lines at the Costa Mesa location by ordering to-go lol.

And IDK if I'm one of the few, but Porto's to me is meh.

Portos is a great cuban bakery.

Never even heard of din thai fun and I live in the city of socal

Last edited:
IMO, I think you can find the same quality (and possibly better) XLB dumplings in local spots than DTF. DTF is good to try, but I always ended up avoiding the lines at the Costa Mesa location by ordering to-go lol.

And IDK if I'm one of the few, but Porto's to me is meh.

Mama Lu is my go to. I’m not going to act like DTF isn’t good but yeah, I’d rather not deal with the line and wait.

I like Porto’s too, but it’s definitely a once every so often purchase…or when someone brings it into the office lol

Yo next time someone goes to DL can you lmk if you see any black / white spirit jerseys?

They’ve been OOS on the DL website for weeks now.. and they’re on sale :frown:

i thought the black and white spirit jersey are always available at DL but you arent gon to see it on sale unless you got that AP disco

i thought the black and white spirit jersey are always available at DL but you arent gon to see it on sale unless you got that AP disco
They’re on sale on the website. I’m just surprised that they been OOS so long, and I’m curious as to why.

1663650683539.gif

Back
Top Bottom