DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

computer-throw.gif

Wait, so if I renewed my pass yesterday it would've been cheaper?

THIS is why I’m HOT over this price increase. Been an annual for the last 2 years and because I waited to renew until the final 2 weeks I now gotta pay this price hike too SMH

Being a CA resident we get that cool payment plan option but man those price hikes hit way different if you’re outta state. Albeit, the fact that you want a pass for a theme park out of state means you’re already planing a big part of your budget in going. Hotel, flights, etc.

For me it’s like ok what am i cutting out to allocate to my new monthly payment.

thats why i got the pass with free parking

Believe we get 50% off so $17.50 ain’t bad but it still adds up. At this point trying to upgrade the wife’s pads to add that free parking I’d need to see what the math be. This year we definitely got our moneys worth but you know this coming year im for sure going more and packing more food and snacks lol let me drop by sams club and target before we hit hit the park to grab churros and popcorn lol

I'll be there tonight gonna finally try to grab some food at Lucky Fortune and i also want to try that watermelon candy cocktail as well.

Crud i forgot today was oogie boogie bash

Last edited:
anyone know how Santa pics works at the park?

Can you reserve times or is it just a line that you have to wait in?

It’s just a line you have to wait in. The good thing is there’s a Santa at both parks and the hotels, so you’ll get the pic for sure. If you end up in Cars land, you can take a family pic with Mater too.

most food at san fransokyo is topnotch but the best still the yaki udon w/ karaage chicken (and call me crazy i kind of like the stalet style garlic chips :lol: )

but last nights shrimp katsu from aunt cass’ didnt do it for me, maybe because line was long and by the time i get my order the shrimp patty was cold due to the slaw

IMG_8134.jpeg

avengers vault was cool, finally got to visit it but its small and nothing really interested me merch-wise, they really need that attraction there

IMG_8132.jpeg

we didnt really do much last night but halloween time at DL/DCA is just great…
IMG_8141.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

and just always looks best at night
IMG_8144.jpeg

15PM

love it but like i complained in the apple thread, the pics now save at 24mp (to be able to use the other lenses like 28mm, 35mm, etc…) and its too big to upload to NT :lol:

so just a tiny bit of hassle there

really need to bring my mini tripod though so i can play around with night mode more at the parks

IMG_8156.jpeg

Damn the price hike for Believe and Enchant is wild

Yup. I felt the shade when I was upset at the blockout day increase for Believe Key, that was wild. Now they went and raised prices too. I upgraded. But imagine is now 6600 for a family of 4. Not sure how much longer I’m gonna play Bob Iger’s game. DL is fun n all, but 7-10k/yr can be spent on better things. I’m from out of town so I have to pay for room plus them lame hotel “fees”.

:smh:

Honestly tho if I was there I’d be 50/50 on helping split it up

Or just laughing with my beignets and walking away

Ain’t nobody got time for that

I was just at the parks and Indy and Haunted Mansion were only 10 minutes or less back to back for me, but why is there so many kids there?

Does no one go to school anymore?

Also, I had the beef bulgogi burrito at the lucky fortune cookery.

That was the worst meal I've ever had at the park. The beef was not seasoned, no salt, no pepper, no sauce or anything. The rice was dry and also had no seasoning. The tortilla was also stale. The garlic chips tasted like some asian shrimp chips, but also very dry.

I'm thinking about doing a chargeback on my credit card or file it for fraud cause that meal sucked.

Back
Top Bottom