DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Rode Expedition Everest 12 times in a row a few weeks ago (my record is 16 times). Single rider line in the middle of the week in October. Literally just get off and get back on, lol.

That's it. That's the post. Just here to brag.

Disneyland Magic Key Settlement Money Expected in Spring 2024​

This week, U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter granted preliminary approval of the payout. He set a final approval hearing for February 20, 2024. Payments will then be made within 60 days of the final judgment, so by April 20, 2024.

The settlement amount will be sent to recipients by email or traditional mail, and Passholders don’t have to do anything in order to receive the money. Dream Key holders will automatically be enrolled in the disbursement fund, and do not have to submit a claim. However, if there are Dream Key holders who don’t want the money or plan to file their own lawsuit, they’ll have to request to be excluded from the settlement.

Dream Key holders should expect an email from a third-party settlement administrator, which will provide instructions on how to be paid electronically. The email will be sent to the address on file attached to their Disneyland Magic Key.

A check will only be sent by traditional mail if the email bounces back or if a Magic Key holder doesn’t have an email on file.

If you’ve moved or changed your address, don’t worry. The settlement administrator plans to set up a website where recipients can update their mailing or email addresses.

A Possible Second Payment​

There is also a possibility that Dream Key holders could get more than $67.41. There is a possibility of a second round of payments, but only if the settlement fund has over $1 million left after the first set of payments.

This would depend on how many settlement checks are cashed within 90 days of being sent out, as well as how many emails bounce back or letters go unopened. If there is a second payout, it would be for at least $10 or more.

Under the Settlement, all Settlement Class Members who do not submit valid and timely Requests for Exclusion will automatically receive an equal payment from the $9,500,000.00 Settlement Fund, approximately $67.41, without having to fill out a claim form. Further, after the initial distribution of payments, if the amount remaining in the Settlement Fund . . . is greater than $10.00 per Settlement Class Member, each Settlement Class Member will receive a second pro rata payment.

60 days out and I can’t get a single reservation for lunch or dinner… any suggestions? Do people run bots for this stuff? 🥴🥴🥴

reservations go up 90 days prior, just a heads up for next time.

there are definitely sites that alert you when reservations pop up/get dropped. idk what they are but i know my lady has used them before

reservations go up 90 days prior, just a heads up for next time.

there are definitely sites that alert you when reservations pop up/get dropped. idk what they are but i know my lady has used them before

sorry... yes 90

our window opened last night and it seems to lag and delay for different restaurant openings.

was able to lock in Blue Bayou for Xmas eve.

Going back in tonight for xmas day reservations

Thats way misleading when it’s only taking into account Tier 1 or $104 dollar days which is what? Random Tuesdays/Wednesdays?

I did the math taking in to consideraron all 7 tier pricing ($104, $119, $134, $154, $169, $184, and $194). The average ticket price is $151.14. Mind you this is for one park, throw park hopper into the mix and it goes up to $216.14. This will only affect the top 2 keys. For the enchant keys I’ve only averaged tiers 1-4 as they’re blocked out for the days of tier 5-7. That average is $127.75 for 1 day and 192.75 for park hopper. And for the SoCal imagine key i only took the $104 day since they’re the most restricted key.

So to get your moneys worth here’s the real number of times you should visit:

Inspire Key - 11 one day / 8 park hopper visits

Believe Key - 8 one day / 6 park hopper visits

Enchant Key - 6.65 one day / 4.5 hopper visits

Imagine Key - 5 one day / 3 park hopper.

The other average i figured was parking. This was to figure out how many days you’d need to go if your buying the inspire > Believe key and get free parking Vs 50% off parking.

The price difference is $400 so taking into account the $17.50 parking you’d have to go 23 times just to make up the difference in between pricing, so roughly 2 x a month.

Im still debating renewing and/or upgrading the wife’s pass to inspire for free parking.

its just a simple estimation to make it easier for everyone as there are a lot of variables to consider

like how long you actually stay in the park if you’re a keyholder in comparison to someone who goes once a year

i probably average 3-5 hour on most visits while if you’re going there for vaction, you’ll probably spend the whole day

1698452383609.jpeg

the new disney x vans stuff are 25% at vans.com + 2% cashback via rakuten

grabbed a pair of the authentics for when i wanna kill my feet walking around at disneyland

hope im able to sign up for this one, im not about exclusion but maybe those who would actually run gets the best opportunity to get in?

I'm in Anaheim on the 18th..... worth going to around that time?

last time I went with my ex wife it was kinda mid at best

Back
Top Bottom