DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Alright, haven’t had a chance to post our Club 33 experience, mainly cause i hate that i can’t post pics from my phone straight to NT and you can’t add more than 10 pics on here :lol: But we had a blast, the service was crazy good, food was great but nothing spectacular. Over all it was a lot smaller than i expected, can only fit maybe 6-10 parties. Being on the balcony was surreal after thinking we’d never make it in there, but had fun looking down at all the peasants :lol: We were in there from 6pm till a little after 8, when it seemed like they had their next seating. We (my lady) spent a ton on merch and got some more pics on the way out, but totally forgot to check out the bar area, smh. Overall was an awesome experience…pricey, but worth it seeing as it probably won’t happen again

Anyone do Goofy’s Kitchen for breakfast before? So we are going tomorrow with my son and nephew. Resy at 7am. You have to park at the hotel self parking lot? After we eat, we would just head to the theme park parking lot?

Anyone do Goofy’s Kitchen for breakfast before? So we are going tomorrow with my son and nephew. Resy at 7am. You have to park at the hotel self parking lot? After we eat, we would just head to the theme park parking lot?

i’ve eaten there but walked from the hotel, but i’d say your best bet would be to just park in the parks parking structure and walk over. moving from lot to lot is gonna be a hassle especially when it’s busy

I literally made a rsvp for the weekend in August that it was supposed to open lol

I’ll be there Sunday hopefully can make rope drop since I’ll be seeing DP/Wolverine the night before.

people getting mad at disney for having characters like DP (and wolverine?) at the parks because the film was R rated but its not like theyre going to be swearing left and right and the little show they have isnt even that graphic at all

It’ll make the kids ask and ask and want to see the new Deadpool movies and not all parents want their kid to be exposed to that, per their age.

I get it to an extent. Children can be hella persistent.

sounds like a parenting issue

also looks like a good opportunity to teach a life lesson for the younglings, you cant and wont get everything you want

or else…

1722037075251.gif

I ain’t a parent yet so I can’t comment too much

But i think it’s along the same lines as to why most parents I know of young kids do 1 park a day. It avoids the meltdown possibility of wanting to go across the entirety of the parks for an attraction and having to say no and thus the meltdown.

I see both sides.

Goofy’s Kitchen was cool. Expensive, but worth it for the kids. At least one time. Lol. If you have a reservation, valet and self parking are free.

people getting mad at disney for having characters like DP (and wolverine?) at the parks because the film was R rated but its not like theyre going to be swearing left and right and the little show they have isnt even that graphic at all

i’ll be at DCA sunday with my sister and niece who are down visiting for the bay. excited to see deadpool and wolverine

Last edited by a moderator:
i’ll be at DCA sunday with my sister and niece who are down visiting for the bay. excited to see deadpool and wolverine

Bro imma be there too!

Let’s link up and let me get that pin off you finally lol

We might do rope drop but we have DP the night before so might not make it that early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom