DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

there are 3 sizes, short and long are optional, the medium size comes with the make your own lightsabers

the vid i posted compares them at the 19:00 mark

Got our wristbands around 7:15 and waited in front of Galactic Grill (there’s probably 200 people in front of us). 7:50, the crowd starts walking through Frontierland entrance.

I split from my wife, son, and sis-in-law as they head to Oga’s Cantina while I go to Savi’s Workshop. 30 minutes in line to pay for lightsabers and they told me to return at 10 for the building session. It took the same time for them to reserve a spot in the Cantina (they said about an hour wait). You leave your phone number and they send you a text when to return. We built a droid which took 45 minutes. Got the text at 9:30 and head to Cantina, which was gonna cut into my lightsaber build. They let my fam wait to the side while I lightsabered and they let us in after I finished, which was nice of them to do. We drank a few, then ate at the Docking Bay, and just wandered until our time was up.

Now for my review:
Savi’s, Oga’s, and Droid Depot had the longest lines of course. We were able to do all three, but took up 3 hours of our rsvp time. Smuggler’s Run really had no line most of the time.
Savi’s: to me, a really cool and custom experience. Go here right away if you want to do this, they capped the line 15 minutes into our time slot. If you’re even hesitant about spending $200 or just a casual fan, skip it.
Droid Depot: Same as Savi’s, but at least you’re able to walk in and see what’s going on and shop a little bit.
Oga’s: if I had to recommend 1 thing to see, this is the place. It’s one of the most popular and the hardest to get in. The drinks are all really sweet and sugary. Didn’t try the beers. The Fuzzy Tauntaun was orangy, best part was the foam which made my mouth numb. The Yub Nub was pineapply and came with the Endor mug, but I didn’t think it was worth the $42. The Jet Juice has the most alcohol with a hint of chile, and was like a shot. Don’t expect to get your fade on though with the 2 drink max lol. The ambiance is what makes the Cantina though.
Docking Bay: the food is ok, way overpriced, but what isn’t here. I got the fried chicken which is basically a glorified large chicken nugget with mashed potatoes. Wife got the pork ribs with slaw and blueberry cornbread, she said it was really good. SIL got the kefta, which was surprisingly good for being plant-based.
Popcorn mix: meh. Skip if you want, not much flavor.
Blue and Green Milks: blue tasted like a starburst, green more of a citrus. Texture was like if you mixed milk with shave ice.

All in all, I’d say try as much food and drink as you can/want to. I wish we didn’t have to spend most of our time waiting in line for things. We didn’t get to ride Smuggler’s Run or do any real shopping. We felt rushed to do the things we wanted and couldn’t enjoy just walking around. But we’ll do that once it’s fully open. I’d say if you wanted to do any of these (Oga’s, Savi’s, and Droid Depot) it’s best to do them now if you have rsvp while the crowds are somewhat manageable. I’m glad we got to knock them out so next time we go, we can just walk around, take our time, and fully immerse ourselves in the area. I feel like they need to install more things in the resistance side of the land. Sorry for the long read, here’s some pics!
D44C6251-265F-44AA-84D4-7FC972EF819A.jpeg 552B69DA-B539-4A9E-BABD-1AAC754840A6.jpeg 5D922D22-C404-4E65-A7BA-A6D48C0EB8FB.jpeg D092C18F-49F2-4D48-B35A-2CA0A0C5EE4C.jpeg 7F33F94B-08EE-459B-9EE7-9259510DF0DB.jpeg 89E89AF7-D8BD-46FA-94CE-F33CEEBBD915.jpeg 20AFE32D-90CB-47CF-A33B-E91787E899C2.jpeg DC9A5871-85FF-4404-AC03-2757C163FC70.jpeg 028CF408-7D41-4017-9745-DB08DCB9C018.jpeg 23A55E3D-667D-446B-B5D9-043C41DA6467.jpeg

awesome pics and thanks for sharing

my first visit there was absolutley no line on droid depot and dok ondar, all walk-ins but last night there was line for both place almost the whole night

only time dok ondars had no lines was during the fireworks where most were outside taking pics

and they didnt have anymore sporks because people were taking them :lol: not sure why disney did not anticipate it

awesome pics and thanks for sharing

my first visit there was absolutley no line on droid depot and dok ondar, all walk-ins but last night there was line for both place almost the whole night

only time dok ondars had no lines was during the fireworks where most were outside taking pics

and they didnt have anymore sporks because people were taking them :lol: not sure why disney did not anticipate it
The thought crossed my mind, lol. I had such a tough time trying to eat with them I quickly said **** it, but they were different.

We went to Galaxy’s Edge on Tuesday morning. Got in to the Cantina fairly easy (1.5 hrs into our visit) despite being about 2/3 back when we first entered the land. I was a bit disappointed in the Cantina. Drinks were ok but not much else going on. Hope they add more ambience like alien characters in the mix as that’s part and parcel of any SW cantina.

Dok’s was cool. My oldest kopped Ahsoka’s lightsabers after much debate. Things are damn heavy and quality is step above the custom ones from what I could see. Bought the matching short and med blade. Wish they had Dooku’s.

I picked up Salacious Crumb in the market. We forgot to get the coke bottles and regret not picking up the cheap reusable bags.

We rode Smuggler’s Run twice and just enjoyed the land’s atmosphere. My youngest got stopped by the stormtroopers. We ran into Rey on the way out but they need to ramp up the characters even if it’s just more stormtroopers or the resistance. 4 hrs was more than enough time. Not in a hurry to go back until the second ride is open.
9DCFE9EA-794D-4B79-8249-5AFE83DD4189.jpeg
DFFD6BEE-A368-4440-930F-ADE3BE6FA406.jpeg
1556589A-BE22-486A-A3BE-E2A5B53ABE01.jpeg
24C7A587-2865-461D-9719-E9D0538FFD4D.jpeg
C9B85901-FE8E-48F3-A387-1956D40F97C9.jpeg
C5B78991-98EE-4E21-9653-C9A1B97BFAAC.jpeg
560BBDBA-F0B1-497B-9D38-5BB75AE667B5.jpeg
AA62D3D4-1557-4CAD-82CE-C9327B1A5A22.jpeg
609F581D-ADA4-4F04-A4F7-700B91F42F32.jpeg

cant believe it but the weekends might be the time to go to DL, weekdays arent bad either but its still filled with kids for grad night but i dont think they have those on weekends so i dont think theres any ride thats has a queue longer than 30min

Disney's Animal Kingdom is the best park at WDW in my opinion, I wasn't impressed with the others.

Disneyland is so much better!!!
My first time ever at Walt Disney World, I think we did more meet and greets vs. rides, I swear we did a character breakfast/lunch literally every single day. My sister in-law worked with a planner for this trip, and looking back, I should've put my 2 cents in. She FP+'d a bunch of stuff I would've passed hard on. Her family is more about taking pictures and meeting characters, while my family likes to take in the rides. My 2 kids, are 2 and 4 and her kids, 2 and 5... We missed out on a lot of stuff, but we had a good time. Now that I've got a feel for the resort, I'll know how to plan for next time (a long time from now for sure). The weather sucked real bad, I was sweating 24/7, rain hit hard on us only once.

5B8A8EEF-46B3-4860-B497-472CA6BCC669.jpeg
257D4703-56C2-4F21-83C3-0D6D1E473FDB.jpeg

Last edited:
Disney's Animal Kingdom is the best park at WDW in my opinion, I wasn't impressed with the others.

Disneyland is so much better!!!
My first time ever at Walt Disney World, I think we did more meet and greets vs. rides, I swear we did a character breakfast/lunch literally every single day. My sister in-law worked with a planner for this trip, and looking back, I should've put my 2 cents in. She FP+'d a bunch of stuff I would've passed hard on. Her family is more about taking pictures and meeting characters, while my family likes to take in the rides. My 2 kids, are 2 and 4 and her kids, 2 and 5... We missed out on a lot of stuff, but we had a good time. Now that I've got a feel for the resort, I'll know how to plan for next time (a long time from now for sure). The weather sucked real bad, I was sweating 24/7, rain hit hard on us only once.

5B8A8EEF-46B3-4860-B497-472CA6BCC669.jpeg
257D4703-56C2-4F21-83C3-0D6D1E473FDB.jpeg
i hear at wdw
they have the mickey that actually talks
like eyes move and everything

yall making it real tempting to go to florida, i figure despite the heat the crowds pretty insane with summer vacation?

also on my last visit to world of disney (disney store at downtown) and both stores at DL and DCA i was giving hell to any cm who would listen on why they didnt have donald merch for his 85th bday

was really looking forward to getting that spirit jersey with the ap disco and it is nowhere to be found, total disrespect :smh:

got this denim jacket though but had to settle for a small, disney really needs to get into trend and start offering xs for mens clothing
mickey denim 2.jpg

mickey denim 4.jpg

Why not just get a large or xl in youth? Did they not have em in youth sizes? You know, now that I think about it, I haven't seen Donald around the last couple of times we've gone.

ive considered that but they dont make that particular one in kids sizes

i get an xs in spirit jerseys and i really want the hoody but it smalls their smallest size, was even considering it and just shrinking it

i hear at wdw
they have the mickey that actually talks
like eyes move and everything

We did 5 days, met at least one Mickey per day, not one spoke. That woulda been cool, my kids woulda freaked out.

also on my last visit to world of disney (disney store at downtown) and both stores at DL and DCA i was giving hell to any cm who would listen on why they didnt have donald merch for his 85th bday

was really looking forward to getting that spirit jersey with the ap disco and it is nowhere to be found, total disrespect :smh:

I was on the hunt for Donald merch, nothing in any of the parks. I went to Disney Springs before I flew back home to hit up World of Disney, and also the store at MCO, no love for Donald.

yeah it doesn't even sound like disney not to capitalize on the celebration, they did give him his own macaron at jolly holiday but its pretty much it

so am i the only one here who has the donald jersey
:nerd: :nerd: :pimp:

i guess so, you got the limited edition key too?

was gon' order online but they're all out of keys so i figure i might as well just pick up in the store next time im at the mall

yeah it doesn't even sound like disney not to capitalize on the celebration, they did give him his own macaron at jolly holiday but its pretty much it

i guess so, you got the limited edition key too?

was gon' order online but they're all out of keys so i figure i might as well just pick up in the store next time im at the mall
Nah I didn’t feel like coming back for it
Woulda had to come back 2 days later

Back
Top Bottom