DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

people didnt want to spend that extra $15 for the max

Pretty much...Convinced most people have no idea the app exists...

Lots of employees ~ their families...Heard probably a couple dozen “I thought you had to work today” and “OMG! I haven’t seen you since you moved from A to B”...

Meanwhile the longest wait we had was for Smugglers Run at about 45 minutes or so...Triple rode Star Tours this morning because there was nobody lined up for the next ride...Double rode Hyperspace Mountain yesterday morning for the same reason...

so, i found out today that my uncle was one of the people breaking up the fight in the toon town video. he actually went to the park security office and asked to speak to the person in change and ask why nothing was done. he was told from the head of security that there’s nothing they can do. their policy is to observe and record incidents. which is an absolute joke

insane man. you can go in and start choking people out and they would just sit there observing

so, i found out today that my uncle was one of the people breaking up the fight in the toon town video. he actually went to the park security office and asked to speak to the person in change and ask why nothing was done. he was told from the head of security that there’s nothing they can do. their policy is to observe and record incidents. which is an absolute joke

insane man. you can go in and start choking people out and they would just sit there observing
:smh: Something needs to be done about that

2m0txdfl2fa31.jpg

Well at least it’s nice to see that nightmare parking and packed parades stayed as a consistent after all these years :rolleyes...

“Black Box” Interchangeable “Flex Ride” in Development for 2022 Opening at Disney California Adventure, Disney’s Hollywood Studios

We are in an age of abundant projection-heavy, screen-based attractions at the Disney Parks and there’s no sign of turning back anytime soon with Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and the new Spider-Man attraction coming to Disneyland Resort. Well, beyond these announced attractions, Disney has plans to build a ride in what they call a “black box” that would rely heavily on screen and projection technology, allowing the theme of the entire ride to be changed in just weeks, if not days. You may recall that we first told you about this attraction back in May.

Much like some of the attractions listed above, the ride would be trackless, featuring free-roaming vehicles that could easily be reprogrammed. With screens and projectors making up most of the attraction, scenes could be altered (possibly overnight) from one version to the next. The idea here is that a ride could be changed from one intellectual property to a more current “IP” in little-to-no time.

The “black box” term comes from the appearance of the attraction when everything is turned off. It is essentially a giant warehouse with projection and screen surfaces, a blank canvas. The attraction will feature props and figures with limited movement to try and offset the screens with some moving pieces. Said figures will be designed so they can be switched out whenever the attraction changes.

The attraction is also internally called a “Flex Ride”, since it can have multiple uses, much like a “Flex Space”.

The “black box” dark ride is projected to open in 2022 at Disney California Adventure, at the same time as its Walt Disney World counterpart in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The exact location for each attraction within those parks is unknown, but an educated guess would be Hollywood Land at DCA and the Animation Courtyard area at the Studios.

that "black box" tech got tons of possibilities, it can be like what Universals Japan does by changing their 3d ride ip's every season from sailor moon to monster hunter, atack of the titans to evangelion

disney with all their new ip's from the fox acquisition opens up so many doors without demolishing and building a new land

ebay, but you know how that goes.
are you looking for the legacy lightsabers or the build your own from savi's?
maybe someone here can grab one and send it to you? i'm headed there this thursday.

you can now make advance reservations at Ogas Cantina like any other restaurants through the DL website or app

and speaking of SWGE, i saw on vlogger state why SWGE isnt crwoded outside of prices and blockout dates... there are nothing for the kids to do and i dont have kids so i dont see it in that perspective but it seems true

outside of the ride which isnt the most kid friendly with the controls and such, theres not much to do for them

lightsaber and droid building are cool but pricey to experience so its not one of those places the parents can just let them be

ogas cantina serves alcohol and super crowded

lots of merch to buy but even some of those for kids are super expensive like the moving pets but yeah the kids cant really just run around in the land and enjoy themselves...

what do you guys think?

gonna being going to florida for a friends wedding in feb. gonna have to hit up DW for a couple days and check. out GE and toy story land

Makes sense. I find that me and my fam just walk through GE unless we stop to eat at Docking Bay. I really hope they aren’t finished and add more things on the resistance side. There’s a lot of dead space over there.

The rsvp for the Cantina can be made up to 14 days in advance as of today.

Back
Top Bottom