DisneyLand is the BESTEST!! Cutest kid ever

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

maybe I'm going to be one of those dads but damn i dred the days my 1 yr old starts asking to go to Disney world.. we live mad close to Orlando so i know his lil future friends (the my daddy left my mommy at birth type buddies) are gon ask to tag along but see i have no sympathy so those trips will be strictly me, my woman and lil man with a 8 hr limit.. those ticket prices are ridiculous nowadays though man... or his grandparents can take him on their dime......
hahahaha 8 hr time limit.  Wont happen.

That last time I went, we got there at 830a.  I told my boy (godsons father) that I would have him back by 530p cause I had to get to the bar to watch the UFC fight that night.  I didnt end up getting him home til bout 830p.  I just felt too bad about cuttin out early cause lil man was having such a good time.  Heck, I didnt even pay for the tickets cause we were invited for an event.  Had I paid the $100 or whatever it costs per person, I probably would have let the kid stay til midnight just so I could get my moneys worth (in terms of my godson's entertainment and enjoyment).

laugh.gif
That was the cutest thing ever!...She had tears of joy like [Ross] WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE DISSS?? [/Ross]

i never been to disneyland
frown.gif

that would bring out the inner child in me thats for sure lol

just going to the zoo would get me pumped up lol

like 4 years ago i went to chuckie cheese for the 1st time ever with my niece and family and i had i blast lol i had more fun than my niece

really tho good to see the kids happy like that. glad she going
smile.gif

cute kid but Disney Land is one of the most boring places on the planet, even when I was a kid I went there like
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I dont understand the appeal of Disneyland for adults. I was there a couple weekends ago with my 5 yr old godson and of course he loves it. For me and the wife, it was just an extremely long and tiring day. I know I'm a hater, but when I saw adults who are all crazy for Disney it just rubs me the wrong way. I think it started off on a bad note right from the beginning. We had breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the park, and part of the benefits of dining at that restaurant is that a lot of the characters will come around and hang out, take pictures, and sign autographs for the kids. We were finishing up breakfast, and my lil dude had gotten all the autographs he wanted except Tigger. Tigger was on the other side of the restaurant, so me and my godson got up to walk over to where he was at to ask him for his autograph.

We get over there, and Tigger is hanging out with this group of probably 6-7 orca fat ugly hags who were probably in their early to mid 20's and all wearing princess tiaras. I tell my godson "why dont you go ask Tigger if he can sign your book?". Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...

yo. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

cute kid but Disney Land is one of the most boring places on the planet, even when I was a kid I went there like
grin.gif
grin.gif

1520955-weebay.gif

So YOU"RE this kid.
iaintevenexcited2.jpg
oh snap that looks like my homie from college.. homeboi must be bumpin track 2 from Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood in his head..

Yeah I don't get how my friends (ages 21-25) still go and have fun. $*+$ baffles the god. But I can't wait to have my own kid and take them. All happy over simple $*+$ that costs me $100 a person and $9 churros
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Aww man....

I love disneyland. Get there early, leave around dinner and cut out to Garden Grove for some bomb Kbbq, then head back for the fireworks. That's how it's done

Originally Posted by AEA18

I've been to both

Disneyworld > Disneyland

I've never been to Disneyland, but Disney world is my @!%$! I love it there. It makes you feel like a kid again to an extent, no matter the age.
One of my biggest plans as a father will be to take my future kids to Disney World and give them that "magical" experience that I had as a kid. 

It's so dope there 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

when I was a kid and went to florida, my parents hooked it up. disney land, disney world...
pimp.gif
... but as a kid i knew they #!%%+#@ sucked. the only thing good there was space mountain and I don't even know if that was in disney land.

mgm + universal studios > disney land.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

when I was a kid and went to florida, my parents hooked it up. disney land, disney world...
pimp.gif
... but as a kid i knew they #!%%+#@ sucked. the only thing good there was space mountain and I don't even know if that was in disney land.

mgm + universal studios > disney land.

MGM is part of Disney World though. Disney WORLD is the combination of every Park. Was Space Mountain at MGM, Epcot, or the Magic Kingdom? I forgot, I went as a kid and honestly didn't know which park we were in at the time. I just know we went to all of them. 
Did you mean disney land < disney world? or literally that comma? 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I dont understand the appeal of Disneyland for adults. I was there a couple weekends ago with my 5 yr old godson and of course he loves it. For me and the wife, it was just an extremely long and tiring day. I know I'm a hater, but when I saw adults who are all crazy for Disney it just rubs me the wrong way. I think it started off on a bad note right from the beginning. We had breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the park, and part of the benefits of dining at that restaurant is that a lot of the characters will come around and hang out, take pictures, and sign autographs for the kids. We were finishing up breakfast, and my lil dude had gotten all the autographs he wanted except Tigger. Tigger was on the other side of the restaurant, so me and my godson got up to walk over to where he was at to ask him for his autograph.

We get over there, and Tigger is hanging out with this group of probably 6-7 orca fat ugly hags who were probably in their early to mid 20's and all wearing princess tiaras. I tell my godson "why dont you go ask Tigger if he can sign your book?". Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For me as an adult i love going with my girl and/or with my boy and his wife since they live close by and have annual passes, but usually when we go , we sneak alcohol in or roll there and watch every 3D show there and fantasmic or go to cali adventure and watch world of color. I dunno try not going with kids if you can and see how the experience is. you don;t have to do the things i just named stay sober and just be a kid
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom