Posted already
ohwell.gif

and dude is Dutch.
i posted it and white dutch people are white 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ludex360

ojjyna.gif
not disrespectful.  you are supposed to fight until you hear a bell or the ref is pulling you off
happy.gif
I don't know if disrespectful is the word, but this just seems wrong. Dude was clearly out and had his arms down by his side. And the top dude didn't just come down and start throwing little punches, he straight elbow dropped dude. 
Either way, not funny to me, and I don't think I'm being Joe Buck about this one. This is the kind of blow that unnecessarily does permanent damage.

ojjyna.gif
not disrespectful.  you are supposed to fight until you hear a bell or the ref is pulling you off
happy.gif
I don't know if disrespectful is the word, but this just seems wrong. Dude was clearly out and had his arms down by his side. And the top dude didn't just come down and start throwing little punches, he straight elbow dropped dude. 
Either way, not funny to me, and I don't think I'm being Joe Buck about this one. This is the kind of blow that unnecessarily does permanent damage.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ojjyna.gif
happy.gif

hendo knew he was out (pretty sure he even mentioned it to rogan in immediate post fight interview)...there was true dislike b/w the guys, not just beef to sell buys

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ojjyna.gif
happy.gif

hendo knew he was out (pretty sure he even mentioned it to rogan in immediate post fight interview)...there was true dislike b/w the guys, not just beef to sell buys

Back
Top Bottom