DISTRICT Summer SALE. This weekend 6/19-6/20 Alameda/Union City

Just got a flier in the mail. District's annual summer sale kicks off this weekend. Perfect way to start the summer. The sale will be taking place at the Alameda location, as well as the new Union City store. 
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll be at Union City in the evening.

For anyone who hasn't been to the summer sale in the past. EVERYTHING is typically discounted. Some items as heavily discounted as much as 80% off. From what I remember last sale, shoes were discounted in groups. 30% off, 40% off, 50% off and greater etc. Spoke with the owner Matt today, and he hasn't sorted out every discount breakdown. So it's probably best to show up if you can and checkout the deals for yourself. I really can't speculate what/or how much items will be discounted. Blue AM1, Neon 24-7 etc. will likely be discounted so arrive early if you're hoping to scoop those on sale. Believe me when i say they will likely go quick. people line up early every year to get first crack at the best deals, because only a few shoppers are let in at time while the rest wait in line. Just another heads up. I'm going to be busy tonight and friday, so hopefully i was able to answer some of your guys questions and maybe I'll see some of you there. I'm in the process of buying a new car so I'm saving $, but I plan on swinging by Saturday evening at UC. I'll be rocking Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom