DJ AM Passed

RIP
frown.gif
just saw his twitter on the news...very strange

sorta weird seeing how ben balla started twitting right after ...if i lose a close friend or fam ....posting on twitter is gonna be the last thing on mymind......the times we live in
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

sorta weird seeing how ben balla started twitting right after ...if i lose a close friend or fam ....posting on twitter is gonna be the last thing on my mind......the times we live in
smh.gif

We all grieve in diff.ways man...what works for you, may not for him. You can't tell someone how they should feel after someone passes.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

sorta weird seeing how ben balla started twitting right after ...if i lose a close friend or fam ....posting on twitter is gonna be the last thing on my mind......the times we live in
smh.gif

We all grieve in diff.ways man...what works for you, may not for him. You can't tell someone how they should feel after someone passes.

touche....you got a point :/

smh.gif

Agreed man. Truth be told, Ben has always seemed to live his life publicly so it doesn't surprise that he would post those pics.

Personally, I'm glad he did. I remember seeing a whole lot of those over the years here on NT.

smh.gif

yea but twitter?
frown.gif
tired.gif
RIP

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

lol

that sucks didn't he recently escape a plane crash?

nah son

#$+@ you
laugh.gif

its not that serious he wasn't your immediate family or anything

i would cherish mylife even more and not do drugs.. people just dont learn

RIP

Damn, I had just come out of watching Final Destination when I read what happened. It actually had me a little shook. His death was just so unexpected.Surviving a plane crash and going out like this
smh.gif
It just goes to show you thatdeath can't be escaped.
RIP DJAM

Back
Top Bottom