DJ AM Passed

Sucks if it was drugs or suicide. Damn, God gives you a second chance and you throw it away.
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP nonetheless.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

he did recently survive a plane crash tho.

rip.

my dude lost madd weight too....
Cat seriously did look like a tooth pick last time I seen him spinnin in La Brea.

That's what I was thinkin
I'm saying! Dude looked mad shook when I seen him @ Stussy La Brea. Looked like a robot no emotion in his face what so ever. NOMO.

Cops tell us DJ AM -- also known as Adam Goldstein -- was found dead this afternoon in New York City.

Law enforcement sources tell us he was found in his apartment at around 5:20 PM. We're told drug paraphernalia was found at the scene.

We're told DJ AM had not been seen or heard from for a few days -- one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on hisapartment door.

We're told the friend called the police, who broke down the door and then found DJ AM's body.

Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when theairplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.

Story developing...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/dj-am-dies/#comments#ixzz0PWW0LDIQ

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

he did recently survive a plane crash tho.

rip.

my dude lost madd weight too....
Cat seriously did look like a tooth pick last time I seen him spinnin in La Brea.

That's what I was thinkin
I'm saying! Dude looked mad shook when I seen him @ Stussy La Brea. Looked like a robot no emotion in his face what so ever. NOMO.

damn

how long ago was this?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Woww I can't believe this.
frown.gif
RIP AM

nerd.gif
Wheres Ben Baller to confirm it though?
nerd.gif

p.s. spsfinest212 ..
indifferent.gif
He is probably hurting because his best friend just died. NT is probably the last thing on his mind.

Cops tell us DJ AM -- also known as Adam Goldstein -- was found dead this afternoon in New York City.

Law enforcement sources tell us he was found in his apartment at around 5:20 PM. We're told drug paraphernalia was found at the scene.

We're told DJ AM had not been seen or heard from for a few days -- one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on his apartment door.

We're told the friend called the police, who broke down the door and then found DJ AM's body.

Back in September of 2008, DJ AM and Travis Barker survived a plane crash in South Carolina. Four people died in the crash -- which was caused when the airplane aborted takeoff and then ran off the runway. DJ AM and Barker were the only survivors.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/dj-am-dies/#ixzz0PWUqGwFL

I think buddy had that gastric bypass surgery.....Not everybody knows that son used to be like 250+lbs

I hope this isnt true. If it is... THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO HIS FAMILY. He was a good dj too. Knew how to rock a crowd. You will be missed.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Candle.jpg

R.I.P. the greatest DJ to ever do it...

Is that better?

just stay out of this thread if u gonna continue to be disrespectful. RIP dj am

man and i had jus seen dude last week at the clipse show and chopped it up wit him and everything. He was always a real humble dude. RIP in the biggestway...Rest In Power fam

Back
Top Bottom