DJ AM Passed

Quote this... "R.I.P

* Bumps Fix Your Faxe Mixtape 1 & 2 * "

And this "One of the most humble dudes I've ever spoke with. "

...and you have my sentiments on AM.

God bless the dead.

Damn, RIP.
First thing that came to mind was ENTOURAGE SEASON 3 when he got the last pair of Nikes before Turtle and Vince.

Smh.

smh.gif
jesus...

R.I.P. First thing I thought about was when he was showing his sneaker addiction during his cameo in Entourage...

And yall shut up with that drug talk it could be a pipe for marijuana for all we know. DJ AM has done great things for the community. He earns the right foryall not to assume !%%+ bout you simple !*%!!+!$%@*%%.

damn i haven't been on NT for years, but when i heard this story i just HAD to come back on.

I'm surprise most of the people on the first page don't know who this guy is.

he use to post on NT and he had a SICK collection.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And yall shut up with that drug talk it could be a pipe for marijuana for all we know. DJ AM has done great things for the community. He earns the right for yall not to assume !%%+ bout you simple !*%!!+!$%@*%%.

i'm sorry but no god damn man walking this earth deserve that right over another man unless you know that person personally.....if someones grandmotherpassed on this site they should get the same amount of respect....and i've seen some members get done wrong in those type of threads

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by R31J23

You Honestly think son took on his Drug habit AFTER the crash?...It was probably a "fun factor" thing and it probably took over his life from then on
you know how many normal people are prescribed painkillers and then gett addicted to herion cause its cheaper and stronger.
eyes.gif

we really cant say anything at this time though.

Yeah im sure a millionaire cares about narcotic prices...Im just gonna speculate that DJ AM been doing Drugs for YEARS...not just 11 months....That is all

I feel Disrespectful for even talkin' about this...
grin.gif

Don't be. AM was extremely open about his addictions... RIP
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom