DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

Looks like it has a "pony hair" midsole.
nerd.gif

i aint gon wait out for shoes i havent seen

the only reason would be to resale but i dont do that so even though i live right near miami, i aint getting these

So the other spots that got the 112's I'm guessing won't be getting these.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Clark Kent gets all the props in the world for his music industry accomplishments, but as far as designingshoes, he needs to stop.

Pony hair? Word?

Good marketing plan DJ CK, good marketing plan.
Tease us with partial pictures and let the hype built and dudes will camp out days in advance.
Then these will be in the upper 700 and up.

Smart plan. If I was an AF1 fan I might consider camping out, but since I'm not I wont.

From them baby pictures I want a pair ... but im really want to see how the look b4 I try to cop a pair.

i went to the nike sportswear store and the employees said they havent seen them either but theyre probably lying.. i plan on picking them up and then going tolook for a new tv in a nj mall

those first af1s clark designed were nuttso hopefully they decide to show the WEST COAST some love later on and drop them here.I really don't understandClark he's kinda wierd to me. First he says that he likes to be fair and then he goes ahed and drops them only in NY why? Thats really dumb

those first af1s clark designed were nuttso hopefully they decide to show the WEST COAST some love later on and drop them here.I really don't understandClark he's kinda wierd to me. First he says that he likes to be fair and then he goes ahed and drops them only in NY why? Thats really dumb

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

those first af1s clark designed were nuttso hopefully they decide to show the WEST COAST some love later on and drop them here.I really don't understand Clark he's kinda wierd to me. First he says that he likes to be fair and then he goes ahed and drops them only in NY why? Thats really dumb
Both East (New York, Boston) and South (Miami)

Maybe next time West/North

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

those first af1s clark designed were nuttso hopefully they decide to show the WEST COAST some love later on and drop them here.I really don't understand Clark he's kinda wierd to me. First he says that he likes to be fair and then he goes ahed and drops them only in NY why? Thats really dumb

it must be nice to have all that time on your hands to be correcting people on NT. almost 1000 posts in less than 3 months yea i guess you do have alot of time.

it must be nice to have all that time on your hands to be correcting people on NT. almost 1000 posts in less than 3 months yea i guess you do have alot of time.
What's your problem dude?

I thought you didn't know, you said they only drop in NY and I just quoted you and say they drop elsewhere. Is that a crime? I see you do it too.

And actually I do have a lot of times. It's cold up here in NY and there's nothing to do, so I thought "Hey what can I do to pass the time?"and Niketalk.com just popped up.

What's your problem dude?

I thought you didn't know, you said they only drop in NY and I just quoted you and say they drop elsewhere. Is that a crime? I see you do it too.

And actually I do have a lot of times. It's cold up here in NY and there's nothing to do, so I thought "Hey what can I do to pass the time?" and Niketalk.com just popped up.

I don't see anything wrong with your post either. Folks are really sensitive these days.

Purple foams are nice and probably one of if not the kicks that are atop my list...but there are other real nice joints releasin bet. Now and feb....thesecould be one of them

alright whatever shut up who cares. WEST COAST all day kids. Like Tupac not Biggie. Go freeze to death while I go to the lake and check out mad honeys.

Back
Top Bottom