DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

LOL.

And to think people lined up for this trash. Good luck trying to resell these for a huge profit.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

how do you clean these?

Mane%20and%20Tail%20Shampoo.jpg

i think nike should start tightening the leash on his nike pass. too much freedom imo. I really feel like Kent is trying to incorporate textures and mediumsthat were used sparingly before when they were introduced as mere details. He is using them as focal points as the base behind doing the shoe. Like hey ireally like (cement, ice, pony hair, patent, etc.) it would be ill if i mixed all of these on this shoe, now basically every shoe. I can't hate because iwould black out and make something wild like that too just because I could, but we all value restraint even if we all say otherwise.

Clark is mad foul he had 75 arm bands & like 50 of his goons outside who got them a pair but had no bands at all.plus no size 10.5 to begin with.I had a arm band & couldn't even get my size .he's full of #!$.I will never be part of 1 of his fake events again.a true non professional
true story? damn
tired.gif

pimp.gif
My dude Mayor.

I don't know what to say about the shoe though.

wow, those are amazing...i dont understand why so many of you are disgusted from this.
MUCH better than his 3m ones...112? whatever.. Clark did a great job. must cop for me!

I passed by 3:30 and seen a mob of people. I had my boy waiting in the car and he wanted to go to bestbuy. I'm glad I left.

Nike did soo well on the 112's. They think that anything with DJ clark kent will be hott!! FAIL!!

I had to come back in here and reiterate just how garbage these are.

1. Pony hair over a majority of the shoe.
2. That wack as hell shiny %%# midsole. Not poppin'.
3. The metallic, shiny silver look--just never a good look on ANY shoe, in my opinion.
4. The horrible color blocking. Like what warrants the rear section being silver? Seems like an afterthought to me, because hey, we couldn't do an entireshoe in pony hair, right?

WACK. I find it disturbing that people camped for these, sight unseen. I guess they got what they deserved with a horrible shoe. "But they'relimited!!" Commit that, please.

Sounds like it was a botched event but I had a feelin it was gonna go down that way....and to whomever that story happened to that kevin2nd quoted....
smh.gif
.....Ican see it playin out right before my very eyes...
smh.gif
[Farooq] DAMN!!!! [Farooq]

These are the wackest AF 1's everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I pity the foo that pays anything over retail for these......as a matter a fact, anything aboveknockoff price is a slap in the face!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom