DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

Everything except the pony hair goes hard! i like the shoe but if it would have been black 3m of sum other material in my eyes it would have been way better

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by aithalis

i'll give up both my 112 af1 and am1 for one of these..its that nice.

Smoker...these joints are not even close to the 112's
Cosign. The 112s kill this shoe. I hear they quality on it is crap too.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by aithalis

i'll give up both my 112 af1 and am1 for one of these..its that nice.

Smoker...these joints are not even close to the 112's

And what makes it so bad is that the 112 AF1 were pretty hurtin'.

sick.gif

Shoulda used the pony hair as a compliment to another texture and some clear soles would been nice

one of the few times I wouldve actually preffered to see a white midsole
I like the midsole by itself, but not on this shoe. i'd love to see it implemented on some other shoe...
none of the elements mesh well....I mean I like the pony hair, but it dossnt go with the midsole or the silver back panel
not to mention, I hate black/silver colorways

I can't wait to see who's going beast on these when they drop on 12/20. This will be the same as everything else....you guys don't like them untilthey hit your local spot. Then, it's gonna be post that say stuff like.........Copped!!! NT is sick wit it sometimes. Same as it ever was......

Nino

Keep a look out for these coming out on the 20th. They are being released widely outside of NYC.

I'm sure they're pretty limited. I thought they were gonna turn out much better than they did. Disappointing......

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^Ive been hearing that. Do you know what type of release?
I don't know what kind of release. But my spot is getting it, and we didn't get the 112s.

Back
Top Bottom