DJ Clark Kent x Nike "ONES" Giveaway at Vinnies Styles BK Sat June 7th UPDATED with VIDEO

heres a quick photoshop guess of the am1 based on the other two shoes, and the blurred photo.:
2f325e94a8687cadc89b3b104896d4e78456952.pjpg

as far as im concerned, they have one helluva pack and idea and theme. whatever you want to call it. its too bad its not as widespread as it shold be and forthe time being, a hypebeast dream.

pardon but from what i read does this mean they will be released to the public just not yet or are these almost a 1 of 1 release?
the trainers were talked about so long ago I'd be surprised if they weren't a gr. Can never have too much neon.. i.e. cf's, 95s, ups, and thosetrainers.

Af1 us bad IMO. Reminds me too much of the neon 95 af1 that's being released with cement print on the back. BUT, i must admit i really want those trainerstho.

update-
Friends of mine just went to vinnies, this is what i was told.
as of 11:30 am about 25 heads online
price of the t-shirt is $60, there's also a grey color county of kings shirt.
CK himself is checking shoes sizes
roll.gif
I thought he was giving away only 1 pair of each shoe but from what ive heard CK has about 30 pair to give away.
hope this helps.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

I thought he was giving away only 1 pair of each shoe but from what ive heard CK has about 30 pair to give away.
hope this helps.
if thats true, i would of went and tried to get a pair.
oh well, guess ill wait till the release date.
are these gonna be quickstrikes?

Originally Posted by geegroe

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

hope this helps.
if thats true, i would of went and tried to get a pair.
oh well, guess ill wait till the release date.
are these gonna be quickstrikes?

yeah, im a lil upset myself. i def would of went & got a pair if i know he had more than 3 pair.
dont quote me on this, but when the shoes do release, i doubt that its gonna be a GR.
im sure someone from NT has pics.
160?

Changes those forces to black laces think be a better look.

"these are never-before-seen sneakers that won't be released to the public until July."

Won't be too worried if you don't get them this go around as it sounds like we will all have chance grab them.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

after 3 hours in the heat:

from clark himself, size 13:

Is these the same pair he took off his feet and gave away?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

after 3 hours in the heat:

from clark himself, size 13:

Is these the same pair he took off his feet and gave away?
nah, you know clark was rockin' forces...but this is a 13 and when he gave it to me he told me it was his.
smile.gif
needless to say it was very cool of him.

Back
Top Bottom