DJ Equipment Question

I know everyone wants to be a DJ these days.  I used to spin back in the day with real records, real turntables and real mixers.  Only problem was it was REAL expensive.  And I found other ways to spend my money.  Anyhow I'm thinking of getting into it just as a hobby.  Nothing really crazy.  I wanna buy a Hercules DJ Console MK4.  Anyone have any experience with this thing.  I just don't want to throw money away.

I know everyone wants to be a DJ these days.  I used to spin back in the day with real records, real turntables and real mixers.  Only problem was it was REAL expensive.  And I found other ways to spend my money.  Anyhow I'm thinking of getting into it just as a hobby.  Nothing really crazy.  I wanna buy a Hercules DJ Console MK4.  Anyone have any experience with this thing.  I just don't want to throw money away.

I thought about this too. In the past I had technics, vestax, etc.....didn't get too good and sold the equipment to help with moving out on my own...

I sorta want to start up again, as a hobby and just like you not spend too much...But I realized that it's gonna be a lose lose situation. Alotta times, you get what you pay for in terms of quality. Or lets say you get something decent and really loving the hobby, then you go and upgrade your equipment again and again......it can get expensive.

Got more important things to take care of......so gotta find a different hobby. =/

I thought about this too. In the past I had technics, vestax, etc.....didn't get too good and sold the equipment to help with moving out on my own...

I sorta want to start up again, as a hobby and just like you not spend too much...But I realized that it's gonna be a lose lose situation. Alotta times, you get what you pay for in terms of quality. Or lets say you get something decent and really loving the hobby, then you go and upgrade your equipment again and again......it can get expensive.

Got more important things to take care of......so gotta find a different hobby. =/

Back
Top Bottom