||---DJ Khaled Feat Akon, Plies, Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, Boosie, Weezy & Ace- Out Here Grindin'---||

Anyone else hear it? Off Khaled's new album "We Global"........Prod. By The Runners

I'm not really feelin it.......beat is ok, and I'm a big fan of The Runners too
ohwell.gif

DJ Khaled- Out HereGrindin'

Was gonna post this earlier....

Akon's hook is reeeeeeeeal weak....is dude finally getting tired??...

The beat is hot to me though....

Typical Khaled track though......dude has the Florida Pro Bowl roster on every single he puts out these days.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Off Khaled's new album "We Global"........Prod. By The Runners

More like We Local, This MF work with the same 5 artists all the time. The song is ehhhh, It's no I'm so Hood, or We Takin' Over.

Idk sounds like the same singin hook, 100 different artst,him screamin, wayne tryin to out shine everybody. and they basically talkin bout the same thing!

ima like it in a couple months tho!!!

Well.. it's easy to drop albums when you don't do anything but have other ppl make songs and then you yell on em..

With T.I. out I hope Drama comes with another LP soon, also I'm guessing Khaled is using this as a setup/promo for both Wayne & Ace Hood.

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:

Was gonna post this earlier....

Akon's hook is reeeeeeeeal weak....is dude finally getting tired??...

The beat is hot to me though....

Typical Khaled track though......dude has the Florida Pro Bowl roster on every single he puts out these days.

Yea I feel the same way. I think the hook is decent but Akon usually kills the hooks. But i'm diggin' that beat. Runners bringin' it in'08.

No lie I thought this was a We Takin' Ova appreciation post. Didn't really even look at the title of the thread just seen Akon and Dj Khaled andthat it was appreication post. Doesn't stand well with We Takin' Ova but its a decent track. Khaled gotta be cakin' off these albums. Everybodyalbum ends up being a Southern compilation album lol. Doesn't really go too diverse with production though. Usually the same cats like The Runners, Cooland Dre, Storch, etc. These albums end up workin' out great for everyone. Especially Weezy who's probably gonna be all over this album. Ricky got hisalbum out and Plies about to drop.

Yooooooo nvm....this song has grown on me like crazy....summer banger that's for sure....

Had to ride on out to it a couple times.....definitely is heat...

Boosie is a fool for that spell out....and Plies always makes me laugh when he rhymes...

Runners murked this beat.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Pretty sure I've already heard this song in 4 different ways...
More like We Local, This MF work with the same 5 artists all the time. The song is ehhhh, It's no I'm so Hood, or We Takin' Over.

laugh.gif
indeed. i'm tired of this dude

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

The Runners stay wit the heat....."AAAAAAAGH"

Hell naw dude spelled out the sound effect.
laugh.gif

Out of all there songs they made this is the worst. And am I the only one that thought when Boosie start talking was Micki Minaj.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom