DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Take It To The Head

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I haven't listened to this, but based on the cast alone, this screams mediocre and extra regular.

this.....
N judging by the comments Waynes verse mustve been horrible as in worse than they already usually are lol

This beat
pimp.gif

SMH @ Wayne

It's alright, I was expecting something that was the same caliber as I'm On One but its not even close. I'm On One is amazing, definitely the hottest single of 2011 imo.

Originally Posted by cartune

Khaled >>>>

Why he wont let Drama shine doe
laugh.gif

Drama never gets enough push to me. I never see crazy promotion for his albums especially since the last 2 TIP was in jail
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe I'm wrong
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by cartune

Khaled >>>>

Why he wont let Drama shine doe
laugh.gif

Drama never gets enough push to me. I never see crazy promotion for his albums especially since the last 2 TIP was in jail
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe I'm wrong
eyes.gif

Yea plus Khaled always droppin his single around the same time Drama drop his

Drama was pushing his album last year then Khaled dropped "Im On One"
30t6p3b.gif

I just don't see this being that big of a hit. Obviously it will get some spins because of who's on it, but this song really ain't ##!$.

Khaled stay dropping songs with 897 artist on there ...with that being said this will be another hit

I like the beat. That's about it.

None of the verses are memorable. And don't get me started on that trash known as the last verse on this.

Drake would've skated over this SOMETHING MEAN.

This song is dope, think most of y'all are just hating IMO. Ross laid an ok verse, nicki was the dopest IMO, Chris killed the hook! Beat was nice, Wayne smh lol

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The hell was Nicki tombout though?

laugh.gif
this plus those  DMV, GNC CMB  punchlines is garbarge

Ross and CB only ones worth a dam on this

hook is catchy , still doesnt top "Im on one" tho imo 

Back
Top Bottom