DJ Khaled Sonnin Young Buck.

what the hell does dj khaled do anyway?
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Can't stand Khaled,but he's not telling a lie.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA. AND TAKE THEM SUNGLASSES OFF"

I don't see why ya'll hold Buck in such high regard,not that Khaled is much better but I atleast understand where he's coming from on this.
------
Trickin' Six Digits On Kicks and Still Holdin​

khaled is the one whos trash

"lissssssten", "we da besssst"

young buck :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn't get played. You think I'm not playing it? The whole country isn't playing it :rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Dj Khaled should be executed. Fat bum doesnt even rap and puts the biggest losers of the hiphop game on his albums to make his @#%$ money and he is insulting Buck who is a great rapper who actually gives the south a good name. @#%$ Khaled.

Quote:
How you go from DITC to makin it rain with Lil Wayne?? NEWS FLASH Fat Joke, you're NOT from Miami
:smh:
smh.gif

and joe never said he was from miami
RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

Quote:
he is changing with the times...if he would still be on that diggin in the crate style he would no longer even be in the game..and you prolly would be saying he fell off..or is washed up..
ed. And you can't even call it "progression". It's not like his lyrics have gotten more mature like a Nas on SD, or Jay on KC. He is just pandering to the Middle American audience that hip hop is capitalizing off of now. Jealous one's envy & now are embarrassing when compared for Joe Crack.....

so just outta curiousity, did "I Get Money" get any airplay down in MIA or was it not a "hit?"

I don't know what all you guys are talking about G-Unit's albums were hot.......like 3 years ago :lol:
laugh.gif
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

Quote:
I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn't get played. You think I'm not playing it? The whole country isn't playing it

Well, he DOES have a point...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

TS>over anyone who even think of gettin on G-Unit. Terror era
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

Back
Top Bottom