DJ Pauly D

Has anyone been to an event Pauly D was DJ'ing?  He's going to be in Cleveland Saturday night, wondering if its worth it, aside from the amount of people that will be there.  

Originally Posted by hieu23

Cleveland...

is this in ohio? 
grin.gif

Just check out his youtube video, I respect anyone trying to DJ but honestly I don't think he is any good and most people take him as a joke for a DJ

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Has anyone been to an event Pauly D was DJ'ing?  He's going to be in Cleveland Saturday night, wondering if its worth it, aside from the amount of people that will be there.  
Where do I start...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

What is so popular bout DJs? They just play tracks.... not like they rap or anything..
DJ's have good song selection for the particular crowd. They keep the energy going and hype up the crowd. It has a lot to do with charisma/personality as much as it does with song selection.

BTW since you don't really know about

YNS

What is so popular bout DJs? They just play tracks.... not like they rap or anything..

Most of the time people go to see DJ's scratch. I dnt knw if Pauly scratch but

my cousin did for a very long time and got pretty famous in the DJ world.

I was gonna say it'll probably be packed with hot sluts..

but it is in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Most of the time people go to see DJ's scratch. I dnt knw if Pauly scratch but

my cousin did for a very long time and got pretty famous in the DJ world.
laugh.gif
unless its some kind of dj competition nobody is tryna hear a dj scratch while they are grinding on a drunk chick-

club djs get popular for certain reasons

1) the crowds they draw
2) music selection
3) style
4) personality

homie was a pretty terrible dj before the show so i doubt anything improved BUT he is famous so the club will def be packed with "guidettes" so if thats your thing go for it

Crank shouldve invested his 10K on DJ Pauly D.
Dude mightve actually showed up.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WILL BE THERE FOR THE SLUTS

I'd rock with it if I was gonna be in town this weekend (A&T Homecoming instead). Memph man holla at ur guala I jus moved to Cleveland to go to Case I be forgetting ur a Cleveland NTer..... Even tho u get ur stuff early get at me Footlocker connect for the NT Brethren on deck

I've actually have for he is a RI Native, and started off in local clubs out here. He is pretty good, and diverse with the music

Back
Top Bottom