DJ Premier's top 25 albums of 2011.......

bro! are y'all really mad over one man's opinion? i mean i know he's a great producer blah blah blah, but still he's a human....with his own mind. why should what he thinks hold THAT much merit?

im surprised his salty !*! even put WTT on that list since he couldn't even get one of his tracks on the album and all

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Lol @ this dude not having a SINGLE Southern artist on his list. And people wonder why nobody else @%*%$ with New York except themselves anymore.

So we gonnna act like Phonte isnt from the South?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Lol @ this dude not having a SINGLE Southern artist on his list. And people wonder why nobody else @%*%$ with New York except themselves anymore.

Preme is from Houston

And your mad upset
laugh.gif

Preme has lived in Brooklyn for over 20 years.
You're mad dumb.
So? Does that mean he's not from Houston though?

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

18. Kanye West & Jay-Z – Watch The Throne

LIST INVALID!!!!!!!
I feel like he's biased to R.E.D cause he worked on it but that above just makes the entire list worthless
There's no way your that much of a Jay stan
Didnt Primo try to get a track on WTT and it got denied..... Yeah hes salty about it and it shows. List Invalid

lol how can a personal list be invalid ? I'm glad to see action bronson on the list to bad meyhem laurens self induced illness wasn't on it thou that album is a classic 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Preme is from Houston

And your mad upset
laugh.gif

Preme has lived in Brooklyn for over 20 years.
You're mad dumb.
So? Does that mean he's not from Houston though?

Son. He's lived there since the 80's. It's damn 2012 now. That's half of the guy's life, and I don't know of a single Southern artist that he's even produced for. There might be one or two that he's done one song for, but I sure can't name one.

RED album was too gangster for me. I enjoyed his previous three albums but RED he was trying too hard.

red was decent..wtt was the best combo of lyrics and production..c4 was the worst album ive ever heard

Pretty bad list. I mean a lot of albums deserve to be on there but that top 5 is not good at all. There's a grip of albums I'd leave on, obviously I'm not countin any albums I didn't listen to.

success is Certain was a let down. The Wonder Years was nothing special. Game is garbage.

For the Record is top 15 looking at his list, at the least.

So we're gonna disregard 'Te as a southern rapper and 9th as a southern producer?

Or were you looking for that "specific" brand of southern hip-hop?

Back
Top Bottom