DJ whoo kid's untold stories vol.. kanye west. AMAZING

50 cent dj

The other stories are
:rofl:

But this was the safest and my favorite. Kanye predicting the future 8)

Damn forgot about cursing :smh:

Well b4 this gets locked lol yall should check out all his stories on tha tube.
First time meeting dre
Fights :wow:
Japan :rofl:
Gettin run out the club by suge knight lmao

Good stuff.

Last edited:
How he got hired lol

Edit. My fault mods
Booboo :smokin

Last edited:
I know. Maybe like a year old. Just never seen it on here.

I just like seeing hungry yeezy.

Good looks OP... just had me watchin' like 10 of his other videos about some dope stories :pimp:

Love hearing/watching about stuff that goes on behind the scenes. You see these artists put on such a high pedestal you sometimes forget theyre human too, but hearing these stories is so dope to me because you actually get to hear what really goes down, and how certain people really are.

I always wonder if the person who's being talked about is cool with it or not. Maybe not so much these Whoo Kid ones since he seems to be close with the people he speaks on, but just in general with anybody who brings out some insider info.

whoo kid vs big pun 
roll.gif

pretty old but still :rofl: when he said "aye i look like kanye though forreal?" :rofl:

i swear more celebs need vids like this i bet they got a bunch of cool untold stories

Last edited:
the one where theyre talkin about snoop tho :smokin

snoop is still a G.

And when whoo kid is talking about people shooting at the club like "pow, pow, pow"

and hes like"why we aint retaliating?"

"BOOM, BOOM"

"Oh, there we go."

:smokin

Last edited:
the one where theyre talkin about snoop tho :smokin

snoop is still a G.

And when whoo kid is talking about people shooting at the club like "pow, pow, pow"

and hes like"why we aint retaliating?"

"BOOM, BOOM"

"Oh, there we go."

:smokin

link? :nerd:

:lol: @ Em kicking in other dudes on the tour hotel room doors, "shooting it up" and never telling anybody even though they had police come and do an investigation and everything

Back
Top Bottom