DJ_Drama_And_Fabolous_-_There_Is_No_Competition_2008 - Appreciation

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Dathbgboy wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:
I'll never understand what people still see in Fabolous, I feel like going to sleep when I hear him rap.
Dismiss urself from this thread sir.

But this is by far my fav mixtape so much versatility on this joint.

"And I aint hard to find, bet ya LoJack on it..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whoever said pt 2 was droppin need to show us proof.

Came from the man himself, Check Fabs Twitter too...
pimp.gif

eek.gif
I'm lookin forward to TINC:IImore than Loso's Way. He need to have Joey and get some tracks w/ Freck (heard he was locked up) Hope it aint no recycled tracks on there too

This was one of the best mixtapes, I played this all day and it still gettin spins. This and WGIFC 3 had 08 on lock

pimp.gif
freck billy oded on this tape...and fab was a monster as usual...made me look for all of freck's mixtapes...can't wait for the sequel but I have afeelin it will be a let down

Still rock with this mixtape to this day.

By far the best mixtape of 08.... beat selection, flow, guest verses everything flowed to perfection.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

My favorite mixtape. Ever.

Close. I jam this religiously. Like ya'll said this tape had me checkin for Freck and Red Cafe. Definitely best of 08'.

Favorite bars on the tape...

"I said, +!## em all, mutha +!## em all
Cuz I shop so much I smell like the @#%#@# mall
It's so many guns ain't no way to tuck em all
And you might dodge one, let me see you duck em all."

Ain't even complex but when he came on the track talkin $##@ like that I was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
...matter fact that whole verse was ridiculous.

"Burger +*! @*@!@! I look further past @*@!@!
And go over the head of Uncle Murder +*! @*@!@!"
smh.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

pimp.gif
freck billy oded on this tape...and fab was a monster as usual...made me look for all of freck's mixtapes...can't wait for the sequel but I have a feelin it will be a let down

Agree...This mixtape put me on to freck (pause)..and i looked for all his past mixtapes. Cant wait to see TINC 2 but i feel like it may be a let down comparedto the first one

-J23C

i was on datpiff and there is a song on there called Sweat from fabolous that i think is going to be on There is no Competition 2.in the beggining he says"da da grillz da da grillz " im assuming its going to be on there because on the one out now he says that on a few songs

Out of the three mixtapes he dropped he always came correct. So i don't know how people think he'll dissapoint now

Back
Top Bottom