DMP 2 Name Change

According to our source the name for the DMP 2 has been change to Fire and Ice Pack instead of Raging Bull Pack, the reason for the name change Jordan Brandused the name from the colorway of the shoes in this case Fire for the Red Suede Retro V and Ice for the Ice Grey 3M Retro V. Pack is the scheduled to releasetowards the End of May.

roly2345 wrote:
thx for info
Indeed....
glasses.gif

Now show us a picture of the space jamz...
devil.gif
devil.gif

i still havent made up my mind on these
smh.gif
what should i do peeps? its either going to be the pack, the nubucks, or they yeezys

Originally Posted by Hugo

smh.gif
what should i do peeps? its either going to be the pack, the nubucks, or they yeezys

who u tellin? im in the same boat. idk which of these shoes 2 get

Originally Posted by AJcollections

I like the name change. This pack didn't deserve the DMP status/name. Still copped regardless.
I agree. DMP status shouldn't be given to this pack although they do look good. I feel like the DMP title created a lot more hype though.

good. these weren't deserving to be named the next dmp

and...Hugo- buy the shoes you like the most
I personally am going to buy both this pack and the yeezys. I'm probably going to another pack though, to pay for the one I'm going to get

Originally Posted by Spradley

smh.gif

who u tellin? im in the same boat. idk which of these shoes 2 get

daaaamn... honestly, i say you go wit the yeezys.... you can find that F&I package and nubuck later on ebay, or a store might have some... but them yeezysarent gonna be as easy... that's just my lil input for ya, homey... or bettery yet... that's how I would approach it...

smh.gif
narrowed it down for ya
grin.gif

The name doesn't really matter to me, but thanks for the info. I might not even get this pack anyways.

Back
Top Bottom