DMP 2 Pack Full Preview

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Ehh, I don't know about these yet.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

hubbard35 wrote:expected to drop on May 30, 2009.
air-jordan-v-5-retro-raging-bull-pack-preview-1.jpg

red suedes will be gutted and black laces will replace the red joints.
pimp.gif

and the graphite/grey's are str8 PPIFFFFFFF (just like the olive V's if im guessing right)
pimp.gif

by the way V's= the wavyest of all(IMO)
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by AIR 305

THE REASON WHY THE V ARE IN THE DMP IS BEACAUSE IT REPRESENTS MJ SCORING 55 POINTS AT MSG IN HIS FIRST GAME BACK TO NEW YORK FROM HIS FIRST RETIREMENT.

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

This sounds like the train of thought JB would have.
I tend to agree. Scoring 55pts in only his 5th game back from retirement is kinda big. of course he wasn't wearing the Vs but do you reallywant more XIIs to drop this year?

Originally Posted by AIR 305

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

5 + 5 = 10 ... not 55 , but I get what your trying to say none the less ....
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Is this limited or GR like the cdps were ...?

probably limited GR..

Nothing is limited ..... Im sure these well be at the same spots you picked up your CDP's from .

I don't know bout ya'll, but i love it when Jordan goes "gutter" with the all red and black shoes with very minimal white
pimp.gif

my bad for posting pics that have nothing to do with this shoe/package but this is what comes to mind....

3360854023_d51cafb67d.jpg

3360853839_b5eb317cd9.jpg

even these are dope.

3157277703_68268b3c4e.jpg

that straight ugly nasty Jordan appeal that looks sexy in some way... lol

DMP 1 smashes these! I guess its the changing of the culture..kids love patent/3M/Laser and rainbow colored pos kicks all whilst listening to fruity fruitlil' wayne.

Why do they keep pumping out 5's? Is it that popular of a shoe? I'd like to see almost any other Jordan come out. They just brought the 5's out nottoo long ago.

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Why do they keep pumping out 5's? Is it that popular of a shoe? I'd like to see almost any other Jordan come out.

If only they put the same effort into every model like they do the V.... So many PE's and samples its ridiculous.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom