DMP Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just depending on where you live, will DMP only release in the "House Of Hoops"? Or will it be a regular release but just certain size runs are Champs. Footaction, FootLocker etc. 

~Peace.

Myles2012

Do you think that the resell will be major bc TN isnt going to get that many pairs...will be hard to find well get ur hands on

Yeah.tell me about it.
I knew form the moment that they were released that some idiots will call them DMPs.
mean.gif
why dont we just correct them?

hey OP, its called a gold medal pack.

Resale will be stupid and they will release in other account other than HOH....But there will be mass hysteria and confusion where depending on where you live

I stay in Kansas City, Mo. I dont know how crazy this will be, if i go to my mall that doesn't have a HOH. But if I go to Oak Park Mall in Oak Park, KS then I know it would be  since it does have a HOH.

DMPS?

:lol:

This is the Gold Medal Pack, or the Golden Moments Pack.

& to think I thought you had a question regarding the 6/11 pack.

Anyways, these should be everywhere.

Just not in abundant quantities.

Last edited:

Okay.

OP,

THESE are DMPs. Defining Moments Package. There was only one package named the DMPs, and there will always only be ONE.

Every package has it's own name.

The shoes you're asking about are the Gold Medal Package, or GMP, or a completely opposite colorway of the VIs I just posted that they bundled with a sort of decent looking pair of VIIs. Both will be nowhere near this quality, and will cost around $150 more for retail.

Also, the GMPs will be available widely, as you can see from Future's post. He knows what he's talkin about. :smokin

Educate yourselves people..

Last edited:

Okay.

OP,

THESE are DMPs. Defining Moments Package. There was only one package named the DMPs, and there will always only be ONE.

Every package has it's own name.

The shoes you're asking about are the Gold Medal Package, or GMP, or a completely opposite colorway of the VIs I just posted that they bundled with a sort of decent looking pair of VIIs. Both will be nowhere near this quality, and will cost around $150 more for retail.

Also, the GMPs will be available widely, as you can see from Future's post. He knows what he's talkin about.
smokin.gif

Educate yourselves people..
The irony.

I guess the DMP 1 and 7 packs never released then, huh?

The irony.

Are you serious? I realize they released, but those aren't Defining Moments Packages. They didn't come in a gold box with two of the greatest models of Air Jordans to ever be made, they aren't worth over $1,000+ DS.. those are crappy shoes that they put into a box together and slapped the same name on in order to get people to buy and believe that it's something special. Like you do.

All those were were 2 pairs of VIIs, which would have sat if they released individually, and 2 pairs of 1s that also would have sat had they released individually. Those packages shouldn't even be mentioned. :rolleyes

Irony. You're trying to educate me on Jordans, but you think that the "DMP" 1 and 7 pack actually belongs in the same category as the DMP XI VI package? Chill.

The irony.

Are you serious? I realize they released, but those aren't Defining Moments Packages. They didn't come in a gold box with two of the greatest models of Air Jordans to ever be made, they aren't worth over $1,000+ DS.. those are crappy shoes that they put into a box together and slapped the same name on in order to get people to buy and believe that it's something special. Like you do.

All those were were 2 pairs of VIIs, which would have sat if they released individually, and 2 pairs of 1s that also would have sat had they released individually. Those packages shouldn't even be mentioned.
eyes.gif

Irony. You're trying to educate me on Jordans, but you think that the "DMP" 1 and 7 pack actually belongs in the same category as the DMP XI VI package? Chill.
It's okay to be wrong bro. 

All those were were 2 pairs of VIIs, which would have sat if they released individually, and 2 pairs of 1s that also would have sat had they released individually. Those packages shouldn't even be mentioned. :rolleyes
Served

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom