DMP XI Carbon Fiber fake check

Ok people that have no idea what they are talking about should not answer a legit check M88. Yes the shoes are fake but to say the the Carbon fiber should be black and grey is flase info. The real shoes do INDEED have Gold and Black Carbon fiber please see ebay item http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...****&hash=item1c13a1c514
These shoes are fake becasue the Carbon fiber on the bottom of the shoe is not carbon fiber it is printed on plastic.
I know that the rules state you must give 3 reason that the shoes are fake. But I need more pictures to give three reasons.

Ok people that have no idea what they are talking about should not answer a legit check M88. Yes the shoes are fake but to say the the Carbon fiber should be black and grey is flase info. The real shoes do INDEED have Gold and Black Carbon fiber please see ebay item http://cgi.ebay.com/Jorda...****&hash=item1c13a1c514
These shoes are fake becasue the Carbon fiber on the bottom of the shoe is not carbon fiber it is printed on plastic.
I know that the rules state you must give 3 reason that the shoes are fake. But I need more pictures to give three reasons.

laugh.gif

I love when cowboy puts on his flame suit.
Its always great for lulz
laugh.gif

But yes they are fake. The color scheme is correct but that is not carbon fiber.
M88, what DMP you know with black/grey CF???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I love when cowboy puts on his flame suit.
Its always great for lulz
laugh.gif

But yes they are fake. The color scheme is correct but that is not carbon fiber.
M88, what DMP you know with black/grey CF???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by m88tow

That is not a DMP 11, the cf was black and kind of dark grey......
Well your DMP is fake

Please do not post in here if you have no idea what you are talking about, thanks.

Cowboys, if you read this PM me, I wanna know what happened with your space jam scam situation

Originally Posted by m88tow

That is not a DMP 11, the cf was black and kind of dark grey......
Well your DMP is fake

Please do not post in here if you have no idea what you are talking about, thanks.

Cowboys, if you read this PM me, I wanna know what happened with your space jam scam situation

Man I am still jumping thru hoops right now the guy has my money and my shoes. I had to file a police report and am waiting for pay pal to make up there mind. I sold 6 pairs of shoes that week he is the only one that was not happy. Ebay did nothing about the fake shoes he has sold they said that no one complained about his fake shoes so there is nothing they can do about him selling fakes. Paypal is a joke!!!!

Man I am still jumping thru hoops right now the guy has my money and my shoes. I had to file a police report and am waiting for pay pal to make up there mind. I sold 6 pairs of shoes that week he is the only one that was not happy. Ebay did nothing about the fake shoes he has sold they said that no one complained about his fake shoes so there is nothing they can do about him selling fakes. Paypal is a joke!!!!

^^^Whoa paypal is still giving you shenanigans??? This is the point when you head over to dudes house with a bat...Get em Cowboy!!!
laugh.gif

^^^Whoa paypal is still giving you shenanigans??? This is the point when you head over to dudes house with a bat...Get em Cowboy!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom