DMV - Official Fitted

Mods - feel free to move this to MAJOR section, if this belongs in store update. The significance of this fitted cap is definitely bigger than MAJOR, and I wanted to share this with everyone in this regional forum.

Dropping at Midnight Tonight, along with the Spizikes:
The official DMV cap, designed and produced in collaboration with New Era by MAJOR. 3 colorways, all designed to compliment Foamposite Pros that are out now, and are coming out later.

Check out the video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoECgtaFC5U
NeverMinor

I saw the video this afternoon...I like the concept...just cant rock anything with MD or VA.

I'm DC made...
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

im tryin to get that green one...that jont is sick...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

*slightly off topic here

but kday, u think major going to re-release or make new designs of the wool fitteds around winter time????
man dc/md/va needs another set of those due winter
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-11:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ]blk/red AJ I [ ]blk/wht/blue AJ XVII [ ]blk/blue AJ XVIII [ ]kashima air max 97 [ ]eggplant flightposite

yeh tha green joints are sick with tha cactus foams.
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

i just copped one, almost got the green but i went with the red/orange one
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Quote:
I like the concept...just cant rock anything with MD or VA
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

I'm gonna go cop the black/lime one. Man, I just copped the black/purple Orioles fitted too. I stay at Major :lol:
laugh.gif
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Not bad.. too busy for my taste.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Border-line message board rule breakers... :smh:
smh.gif

I doubt if you guys really need anymore publicity, but sales are sales I guess... :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Fitteds aren't meant to be that OD imo but it is what it is. I wouldn't be caught dead wearin some clown @#%$ lik dat.
Come on Lids JR :smh:
smh.gif

They could survive without the lowercase letters...(c.d.a.)

It was a nice attempt though.
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

It's for the youngin's...

They spending that bread...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
They could survive without the lowercase letters...(c.d.a.)

Yeah...but no one wants to be seen as supporting the local Drivers License establishment that is hell in VA.. lol
Quote:
It's for the youngin's...

They spending that bread...
:smh:
smh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
You know your're old when you are paying attention to the Feds movement of the Interest Rate.

Daily.

And that movement affects your life either way it moves
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Back
Top Bottom