DMV official Hat thread Vol. Hat Hunt

Unfortunately size 7 1/8 is just a tad too big for me. If its a 7, make sure you contact me asap

grin.gif

Old !%$ hats. I haven't bought a new fitted in a while.  Excuse the poor pic. GT Players in Georgetown always has Nationals hats in hella coloways. 

e1615de44e33c21497675064f2a206215c67460.jpg

BoredONE1 wrote: 

where can i find this? lol
Your gonna have to keep an eye out in Ebay frequently and also looking through forums as well. I luckily got mines from a fellow niketalker, so my post has been a success. Its now been 3-4 years since the hat was release and it was only a one time thing so its a bit hard to come across one. What size do you wear? I check ebay everyday for nationals hats and as long as your not a size 7
laugh.gif
 ill give you a heads up if i run across one on either ebay or some other outlet.

Last edited:
New additions.

ASG/Future Games '12. Both USA made.

TBTC 1924 Washington Senators. USA Made

2006 USA baseball Classic. 100% Wool

100% Wool/USA made.

Harrisburg Senators Home Cap.

isnt the crimson color close to a infared? the hat is black and orange. but hey, freedom to where any colors together

I thought the crimson color was infrared at first, but my homeboy matched it up with his AJ Green white Bengals jersey and it damn near looks dead on.

Last edited:
Been meaning to post in this thread for the longest, but have been too lazy.
My Major Fitteds:

Sick major collection! do you only collect Major caps?
Naw. Can post pics of my other fitteds later. Just posted that pic since 1) everything posted so far has been DMV related and 2) just recently took that pic for a contest Major was having.

New pickups.

Cmonwealth Caps

Long overdue on the ******** caps.

Last edited:
Picked these two up from Hatclub.

and also picked up this older new era ******** cap.

Lookin for commonwealth fitteds in a 7-1/2 and older Cmonwealth snapbacks if anybody knows of/has some, DM me...

this is looking like a long shot but i thought id try and hopefully get lucky, im hoping the seller is a member. does anybody recognize these pictures from a ebay auction from around the end of 2011?. I saved all the pictures from the auction but stupidly forgot to save the seller. I remember it never sold, i think he relisted it and didnt sell again but again i didnt save him as a seller and now im kinda screwed and having to try other things, i tried looking into the info of the picture, but all i could get was the url of the original image and no username or url of the original listing in the info. just trying to see if anyone remembers the seller or hopefully hes a member here. its a size 7.

Would live a nice Nationals hat but all the fitteds are extremely short flat wide brims. Not my style. I love the look and fit of Zephyr's "the Z hat" so for now I'm stuck with college hats until styles change - Gtown and Hoos

thats why you gotta give the brim a nice bend, as long as you get your size, a decent bend will make the cap more comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom