DMV's own Low Budget Crew Mixtape!

bumping this up to show support to a great local crew of DJs, MCs and Producers...LOW BUDGET! don't sleep on them...

Originally Posted by prok13

bumping this up to show support to a great local crew of DJs, MCs and Producers...LOW BUDGET! don't sleep on them...
word, its so dope that artist in this area are taking hip-hop seriously, just unfortunate they get no recognition form other fellow locals.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Originally Posted by prok13

word, its so dope that artist in this area are taking hip-hop seriously, just unfortunate they get no recognition form other fellow locals.

unfortunate is right, they get more love overseas and out west than locally.

diamond district is the best release from the area in the rap genre

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember seeing all the low budget cats perform at capital city records all the time years back. The mixtape is ill,diamond district is piff too.

pimp.gif

Honestly, Oddissee and Kev Brown are the best things that the DC area has to offer. And I think Ra the MC is dope too. Just needs that right lane to cruise in.

My-T.

^^^

i think ra needs to perfect her/find the right image.

she has the lyrics, flow, etc. everything necessary to be successfull BUT her whole persona/image is whats lacking. i understand being yourself but, imo, thenation will NEVER be ready for a DC chick to get the spotlight. even if the joints around here are feminine they got that n!99@ rough edge from they sass tojust the way they act.

i could be wrong but thats what i think is holding her back as of right now... she a n!99@ on the beats! lmao

I used to think that about kev, but honestly...only thing he can make it doing is production. I love kev though, been had I do what I do, and the instrumentalson wax.

Back
Top Bottom