DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

Joined Nov 2, 2006
Man. Seems like a perpetual rinse and repeat with dude. Hope he recovers and has a real breakthrough once and for all.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
This might sound messed up but I hope he doesn't survive if he's going to be a vegetable the rest of his days. **** all that.
Most people who are in a vegetative state if they have the resources to keep them alive indefinitely, which I doubt DMX has, still die within a year or so. Staying in the ICU is expensive as hell. Him being vegetative for the rest of his life is simply not an option.

Joined Oct 8, 2002
There’s a video out there of X doing an interview(I think) in the back of a building while he was eating some fried chicken. At the end of the interview a fan walks up, X shows him love and I guess dude kept looking down at his plate. I remember DMX, very aggressively offering homie some food off his plate. Always thought that was some super real ****.

Joined Apr 5, 2007
One of my favorite rappers. I talked to his dj nonstop at this club in Chicago I would go to cool dude.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now