do any of you actually play the lotto or scratch cards?

man i never really played it but i bought a bingo for the first time  for 2 dollars and won 9 bucks 
pimp.gif

man i never really played it but i bought a bingo for the first time  for 2 dollars and won 9 bucks 
pimp.gif

normally when the pot gets super huge .... when it gets like 50mil+ i normally have a work poll going ..... shoot i dont care the amount i just want to win
pimp.gif

as far as scratchers go i play there rarely but ive won $60 off a $5 cards once!!!! it was a good feeling too cause i thought i only won $6 and the guy hands me $60
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

normally when the pot gets super huge .... when it gets like 50mil+ i normally have a work poll going ..... shoot i dont care the amount i just want to win
pimp.gif

as far as scratchers go i play there rarely but ive won $60 off a $5 cards once!!!! it was a good feeling too cause i thought i only won $6 and the guy hands me $60
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Played the same two powerball numbers since we got the lottery in 05. Play two more numbers with the Mega ball now that we have it. Cost me $20 to play all 4 numbers for 2 1/2 weeks. It's got to hit me sometime.
laugh.gif

Played the same two powerball numbers since we got the lottery in 05. Play two more numbers with the Mega ball now that we have it. Cost me $20 to play all 4 numbers for 2 1/2 weeks. It's got to hit me sometime.
laugh.gif

i probably bought about 40 tickets since september all 3 dollar tickets. The most Ive won was 10 bucks. My brother has won 50 dollars on a 10 dollar ticket. All scratch games btw

i probably bought about 40 tickets since september all 3 dollar tickets. The most Ive won was 10 bucks. My brother has won 50 dollars on a 10 dollar ticket. All scratch games btw

Gave up on this after I kept winning the same thing....another scratch ticket, and eventually losing. Not to mention these tickets playing with my hopes.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Gave up on this after I kept winning the same thing....another scratch ticket, and eventually losing. Not to mention these tickets playing with my hopes.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I buy scratchers sometimes if I have cash and theres a machine around...

some dude at my work buy probably 20 a day, everyday after work. Then gets happy when he wins 50 or something
laugh.gif

lotto...never.

I buy scratchers sometimes if I have cash and theres a machine around...

some dude at my work buy probably 20 a day, everyday after work. Then gets happy when he wins 50 or something
laugh.gif

lotto...never.

my mom and I buy scratch offs all the time. the other day she won 109 bucks
happy.gif
. hopefully we get the jackpot. I also buy regular lotto too. one day i'ma get it, one day.

my mom and I buy scratch offs all the time. the other day she won 109 bucks
happy.gif
. hopefully we get the jackpot. I also buy regular lotto too. one day i'ma get it, one day.

i've played scratch offs before, i think i've won more money than lost so far

i've played scratch offs before, i think i've won more money than lost so far

When gas stations and convenience stores go out of business, it is unknown if the tickets sold there are reintroduced back into the buying public domain. Be careful.

Legalized rigging of many games.

Don't get started

Back
Top Bottom